Various stages of growth in bloom and what boosters to use, please help...

JAFO

In the flower room, I have girls at all ages. I am using AN Jungle Juice 3 part, switched from GH and also using AN's Big Bud. Doing some GH Floralicious B spray once a week too. System is a drip/flood combo. I sometimes use some calcium when they need it but that's it for the most part. What other boosters could I use given that the whole system supports flowing at various weeks, I don't do any transition feeding...

Thanks,
JAFO

A cal mag supplement is always suggested over just calcium.

I don't think you will *need* anything else , I have been reading up on Chitosan it is reported to increase yield and can be added at any stage of growth , although I am still learning about it so you might want to fact check.

It can be bought in powder form and mixed with water for both foliar and root feeding.

A cal mag supplement is always suggested over just calcium.

I don't think you will *need* anything else , I have been reading up on Chitosan it is reported to increase yield and can be added at any stage of growth , although I am still learning about it so you might want to fact check.

It can be bought in powder form and mixed with water for both foliar and root feeding.

As in the health food vitamin powder?

Back
Top Bottom