Various tinctures

Elmer Fud

As title says. Some different doasages/flavors. :snowboating:

Attachments

• IMG_20181224_180242_173.jpg
    IMG_20181224_180242_173.jpg
    835.1 KB · Views: 195
Nice. I have a huge bag of trimmings in the freezer. What method would you folks recommend for converting into tincture? I do have a bottle of Everclear out in the workshop. (I use it to thin inks).
As for tinctures that you drop under your tongue this is such a hard question because what I found was trying to get the most off your product (bud/trim) while not tasting like chit lol I tried the alcohol method because its suppose to strip the most off but man oh man YUCK YUCK YUCK!

So now I use the MBM2 and use liquid coconut or vegetable glycerin. I just wish I could find a cheap way of testing the CBD potency now.

So I guess it's personal preference on taste...my 1.5cents worth lol

Wow, good question! I am not sure since I have not made any edibles. Sorry :(

As for tinctures that you drop under your tongue this is such a hard question because what I found was trying to get the most off your product (bud/trim) while not tasting like chit lol I tried the alcohol method because its suppose to strip the most off but man oh man YUCK YUCK YUCK!

So now I use the MBM2 and use liquid coconut or vegetable glycerin. I just wish I could find a cheap way of testing the CBD potency now.

So I guess it's personal preference on taste...my 1.5cents worth lol

I read something a while back about "water curing". Supposedly makes for an almost flavorless and odorless smoke. Maybe water cure, dry, decarb, then use everclear to make the tincture? I have no experience whatsoever, but this is what I'm planning to do once I harvest.

Back
Top Bottom