Veg duration

tomtom1409

Hey all , a little help please .
I have an indica girl , today she's exactly 60 day from seed , she got topped and have 4 main stem , i've lst her , trained her , and shes sitting in 4 gallon pot .
my tent is 80 x 80 x 180 cm , 400w duelspectrum , and soil .
im also gonna sCrog her .
would love to hear when should I flip her ? shes mature enough because she has alot of female preflower , but I want a decent amount of yield .
should I flip to flower ? wait some more ?
thnx guyz !

It really depends how big you want her, you say u want to scrog her, i would do that before flipping the lights. You want to have most of sideways growth you want done, so basicaly ( sorry for spelling guys not the best) if your cannopy is full then go for it and let the girl stretch up some. Check out some of the scrog grows on here mate will give you a idea on what to aim for.
Remember a full cannopy gets the best out of your light, = better yield.
Dont short change yourself by skipping a week or 2 of veg, no max time here mate you could keep training her for a year and end up with a tabletop size cannopy haha up to you buddy, just get that cannopy full and max your light and you,ll be gratefull come harvest dude.
Hope all is well in your world mate.
Peace✌

It really depends how big you want her, you say u want to scrog her, i would do that before flipping the lights. You want to have most of sideways growth you want done, so basicaly ( sorry for spelling guys not the best) if your cannopy is full then go for it and let the girl stretch up some. Check out some of the scrog grows on here mate will give you a idea on what to aim for.
Remember a full cannopy gets the best out of your light, = better yield.
Dont short change yourself by skipping a week or 2 of veg, no max time here mate you could keep training her for a year and end up with a tabletop size cannopy haha up to you buddy, just get that cannopy full and max your light and you,ll be gratefull come harvest dude.
Hope all is well in your world mate.
Peace✌
Perfectly stated lol fill your canapy 75% (roughly) then flip to 12/12

Agreed with posters here. I'm in a 4x4 in my current grow at day 60 (see my signature), with 4 plants, and it takes up the entire tent and they are lapping the walls now. I did 1 topping and LST it 3 separate times to spread out the plants, keep it low as possible but allowing lower branches to catch up to the higher ones. I should have between 12-16 cola mains per plant. I plan to scrog because I have only 50% of the tent size left in space, but I may be challenged in finding a square for each plant to occupy in the net. Nice problem to have.

Back
Top Bottom