Veg > Flower > Height > Yield > Question

JerryDun

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum although I have been reading it for a few months, and it is by far the best forum on the net. I have a question if someone could help me out.

I am wondering what type of plant height and bud yield I can expect from my first grow? Here are the specifics:

Strain - Early Girl
Type - Indica/Sativa (80/20)
Environment - Stealth Grow Tent 4' x 4' x 8'
Veg - 3 weeks
Height - 9"
Branches - 5
Light/Dark - 17 /7
Light Setup - T5 2' x 4 6500K bulbs
Soil - FoxFarm Happy Frog
Ferts - FoxFarm Grow Big & Big Bloom

Just switched to 12/12 for flowering
Light Setup - T5 2' x 4 3000K bulbs
Soil - FoxFarm Happy Frog
Ferts - FoxFarm Tiger Bloom & Big Bloom
Vendor suggested flowering - 6 - 8 weeks

Any idea's on what type of height and yield I can expect?

:thanks:

You're asking us to look into our crystal ball for that prediction but I'll bite. :grinjoint:

Assuming that everything goes perfectly, I'll guess the Indy dominant plants hit 18" and each would yield somewhere around 1.5oz. The yield will vary, depending on how dense of bud the strain produces, as well as the lighting and nutrients used. You may see a little less in the yield area than you would if using HPS lighting.

Any more brave soothsayers want to weigh in? :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

Harry, Be Irie,

Thank you for the replies. I do realize there are a lot of variables, so I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens. I will be sure to update this thread in about 6 - 8 weeks once I have a good idea of what the results might be. Your estimates are pretty close to what I was thinking, so that is good. I will take a wild guess and say 24" - 28" and 1oz, lol

By the way, Harry, I checked out your grow journal the other night and I was completely floored. The colas on your plants were absolutely Gargantuan, I have never seen anything like that before. Actually your grow journal was part of the reason I decided to flower my girl at 3 weeks. I couldn't handle that happening to me, where I would be riding my plant like a bucking Bronco, lol

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom