Veg Longer Or Flip To 12/12 Now

db003

hello every one like the title says I would like some advice about my plants this is my first grow and I was worried about how big my plants would get after I flip my lights to 12/12 there are still in veg as of right now tell me what you think here are some facts about my plants and some pics of them

What strain is it? one green crack clone and one Larry's og clone

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? they are both hybrid's

What percentages? the green crack is a sativa dominant strain(70% Sativa, 30% Indica) the Larry og is a Indica Dominant I don't know the percentages of the larry og clone

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? they are both in veg

If in Veg... For how long? picked up the clone and transplanted them on 4/4/2015

Indoor or outdoor? indoor grow tent 32"x32"x63"

Soil or Hydro? growing in soil

If soil... what is in your mix? I am using roots organics original only no additives no soil amendments

If soil... What size pot? both clones are in three gallon roots organics roots pots

Size of light? a single mars II 400watt led grow light

Temp of Room/cab? highs are 86F and lows are 66f as of yesterday

RH of Room/cab highs are 56% and lows are 27% as of yesterday

012925.JPG

013846.JPG
014764.JPG

place the net closer and keep stems under it and let the plant fill it out more,I know my kush plant at day 35 of flower has stretched about 12" since flipping to 12/12 and its turning into bud these past few weeks and now I'm just letting the plant grow into the led,its about 23" above plant now a 900w mars 2 , hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom