veg problems

greenteam206

All my leaves are starting to look like this is this nutrient burn, or my lights burning them Im in desperate need can someone please. Help me

IMAG003214.jpg

Hey green

Need more info plz. Lights, nutes, hydro, soil or soil less, ph, ppm etc etc. Pics of the full plant would also be helpful

Easy way to test if your plants are to close to light put your hand where the tops of the plants are if its to hot for your hand then its to hot for your plants . Nut burn remember less is best allways make your solution weaker than the bottle says then you can allways increase later
better to go lightly first then increase over time .

p.s the ^ picture they look healthy to me .

probably nuts its hard to say ,,,if it was me and i was worried id flush with clean water and make a weaker nut solution just to be safe .

here some info i found with link has a chart might help you a bit more
Marijuana growers guide: how to grow cannabis - AMSB

Yellowing of marijuana leaves and leave tips burn

Use this chart to help you determine the possible causes for whatever strange problem you seem to be having. Don't forget that your problem may not necessarily be a lack of any particular nutrient, the issue is often availability. High pH can prevent plants from absorbing vital nutrients. Extreme humidity may cause marijuana leaves to remain tissue paper thin. Take small steps in your attempts to balance your nutrient solution. It is better to under-feed your marijuana plants than to overdose them. Try adding about half of a recommended concentration as you experiment. You can always add more later.

Could be nute burn or a ph issue. Flush like oz said and test the ph of the runoff. ur looking for 6.5 - 6.8. The plants look good man

Back
Top Bottom