Veg stage but is flowering in week 5

Skunk No1

I had a power cut in my street one day for about 3 hours so the plants would have been with light for 2 hours then 3 hours off then back on for 13 hours then since then resumed normal 18/6 for veg.

I am now in week 5 and i am beggining to see some hairs not alot but i am wondering if i could get away with another 6 weeks of veg or would this be risky?

And should i carry on feeding it veg ferts or not?

My strain is Skunk No 1
Growing in canna coca pro
I believe my strain is more satvia at about 80% and 20%indica
From the research i have already done if all is correct i can keep these in veg for upto about 10 to 12 weeks before flowering, could anybody tell if what im saying is correct?

Thanks

How big of a grow space do you have indoors to veg for 11 weeks?

As long as you are back in veg timing, it should be fine. Might push it back a week or so, but not hurt too much. I've read recently that you should continue veg nutes into the first and maybe second week of flowering. But I would go with what brand of nutes you are using oh how they say to do it.

Almost every strain of cannabis - every strain that I have personally seen - will produce flowers when the plant reaches maturity regardless of the light cycle. If this happens in the vegetative light phase, we call them "pre-flowers."

Don't worry about it. It's natural and not a problem. Your plants are fine. As the late Douglas Adams so aptly put it, "Don't Panic."

Yes, you can keep them in the vegetative phase for 10-12 weeks before flowering them. Or longer, if you like. [EDIT: My plants have been in the vegetative phase for more than seven months. People keep mother plants in the vegetative phase for years with proper care.]

Please take some time to read this site's mega-FAQ How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know. Specifically, the section titled "What are Preflowers?" under Sexing and Blooming for a more complete explanation and mention of how growers use the occurrence in order to determine the sex of plants grown from regular seed before they ever enter the flowering light schedule - but you will most likely learn many other things of use by reading the entire FAQ as well.

Ye have plenty of space for a 11 weeker.

And thanks for the great answers, i just didnt want to lose the full growth of the plant as it wasnt as i have another a with a weeks difference on it so this would off had to been flowered even earlier.

Back
Top Bottom