Veg to Flower?

try2learn

hello i need someone to give me an estimation i have 5 pants that were vegged to about 36 inches in i think 10 gallon buckets was wondering since i started to put them in 12/12 how much bigger are they going to get they seem to still be growing i have about a 9-10 foot ceiling.

also how much bigger can i veg them to fit this space or is 36 inches big enuff it is a hash plant type strain if that helps.

Re: Veg to Flower ?

wow .. so im looking at any where from 5-6 feet any clu how much i should yeild ?

you can try topping the plant if height is an issue. your yield depends on nutes/lighting.
with proper nutes and enough lighting i could see over 2oz a plant

im using a 1k hps and the specific nutes for each stage .. 2 oz a plant was my goal to basicly cover the initial investmant and also buy additional equipment.

i dont think height is an issue as i can raise the lights if needed altho next go i think im going to try and learn to fimm or top them for shorter plants and more bud sites this is my first grow to this stage i have killed numerous plants to learn to get this far my first bloom so im am super excited

Sounds like a plan, I would go ahead and flip them to 12/12 within the next week.

Back
Top Bottom