Veg to flower?

Kinks420

hey guys im new, been watching this sight for a month or so, and wasent sure about joining till recently, and i just have a quick question, i have a plant that is on 24 hour lights (i have 3 150 watt CFL's on it) and im putting it on flower when my new baby sprouts, just wondering if i can cut it to 16 hours of dark??? i think thats pushing it but just wanted some opinions of some of the best damn growers i have ever seen lol

(and another question.... think if i was to put it on flower tomarrow it would be ready by 4/20)

peace

:peace::bong:

Welcome to 420magazine! We are glad you decided to join us. I have just been grown auto-flowering plants, so I'm not the one to answer your question. However, I think the rule of thumb is 12/12. I am sure someone more experienced will jump in here with more info. If you start a Grow Journal, you can receive help throughout your grow.
:peace::passitleft::allgood:

hey thanks fellow, i figured that i was pushing it but still, all the help .... well... really helps lol

ok lol now i am at ease, boss man just shed light on it all, lol, boss, one of my favorite guys here, by the way poor mans grow was the journal that got me into this stuff lol, how was that bud, you still smokin it?.... and idk if you have moved already... but if you did, hope the move was nice

(thanks for the help)

The Boss is right . 12 with 12 especially with cool bulbs. Have you thought about HID for flowering ? Depending on haw many girls you are growing you may get by with smaller wattage HID but by using one you will reap a better harvest. Cool bulbs are fine for veg. however, for great buds they will respond much much better.

oleschool

Back
Top Bottom