420 Magazine Background

Vegan Margy, Terp Town, Banana Grape

Ghostwriter31

I’m really liking this 3by3 tent . It was so much easier to put together for obvious reasons . I like the density and for the most part it’s
ABC2F642-776B-47A4-80F7-B6E4BB2C7B42.jpeg
made well . I decided to try out the newest LED technology and got a QB . Spider Farmer. Love the low wattage pulled form the wall. Install Sunday and hopefully then I’ll have beans that have popped soil

Ghostwriter31

I know you guys can’t see the soil, however, today I see 4/5 seeds have made it to the top. I don’t see any reason why the 5 th one won’t be there in the morning. Place the seeds in their final pot, water and wait. These babies took about a day longer than the PP grow I have going . I swear those two plants are auto flowers. Anyhoo. I will start the light cycle in the morning hopefully:) if not Wednesday for sure

Attachments

Ghostwriter31

We will call this day 1
All five have popped soil and 3 have the four green leaves starting. Off to the races . I sure hope I end up with at least one female from each strain

Attachments

Ghostwriter31

I’m so excited to install this new light one day early. As soon as I get home from school today, my room should be permanently set..... for about 4 months till I have to tear everything down and pack away until my next permanent home .... exciting times all the way around
This time last year was a bad time. I’d give ten years of my own life just to be back one year in time . Rhat way I’d have 16 days with my father that I so desperately cried for days shortly after his death in early January . I miss him dearly . He was an avid Gardner... of tomatoes for real. I try and honor him buy gardening but just a different fruit . Today I smile as I think of him and know he’s with me every step of the way through this journey we are all on

Ghostwriter31

Oh my goodness I’m loving life and my plants are too! This light is slamming - for my budget. I messed up with my first lights and ended up with burple. The temps are down, the humidity fell into place . Just need these girls to get with it. Damn I hope they are all girls . Wouldn’t I be lucky ha

Attachments

Ghostwriter31

Moved the light up to 36 inches . Let’s see what this light can do . Has to be better than those hot ass Cree cobbs. Those lights dried my soil out 3 times faster than the QB I’m running now . Temps have dropped to 72 ish pretty much consistent . I was running 80 and doing everything I could to keep below .

Attachments

Backlipslide

Member of the Month: Mar 2020 - Plant of the Month: Feb 2020 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2020

Ghostwriter31

Merry Christmas to you as well. I’m visiting the N Georgia mountains with family this year. This is a beautiful place always but especially this time of year. I can’t wait to make this my permanent residence in 3 years
I flipped the light schedule to 12/12 before I left so it’s down hill now. That makes me excited. Only have one concern that I had zero time to deal with. I had to walk away not even snapping a picture. I think I saw yellowing- spotty- on lower leaves on one plant . I did take note of any movement and didn’t see any. Contained to that first set of lower leaves. I’m gonna be so upset I come back and it’s worse than I thought and half way up. Oh well, I won’t project, just pray.

Top Bottom