Vegetative odor?

BlueberryDreamz

Basically...the set up is two rooms...one veg/clones...the other for flowering

now the flowering room has a carbon active filter to reduce odor....there is nothing but oscilating fans, and an exhaust out in the veg room....today there was a noticable skunky smell in the air in the veg room....is this going to get worse...and do you suggest a carbon filter in the veg room as will?

Is it possible to run the duct work from the veg. room through to the carbon filter in the flowering room?

question...typically, the veg stage isn't that smelly though right? It really kicks in with the resin production I thought? (I've just started my first grow so havn't gotten there yet :)

My plants smelled more in veg than in flower when I grew, but that was some bag seed.

depends on the strain man i've had plants that don't smell till flowering others that reek 2 weeks into veg, and usually the ones that start stinkin in veg get pretty rank in flowering, and if you put in exhaust? i'm guessing thats like a vent make sure its no were where any person walks by cuz in my back yard i can smell dank all over when flowering side is at full capacity kinda sketchy.

I have a carbon can in my room.... a big one. Phat Can is the name. They can be expensive, but if you want no attention drawn to you then its the way to go. IMO.

Back
Top Bottom