Vegetative state?

cbgb

hey 420 peeps.......... seed cracked open on 09/21/2015................i have done a lot of research on this strain and a shorter veg cycle is the word , but it has a long flower cycle up to 90 days .........if anyone has experience with this strain please chime in with your recommendations , experiances, the do's and dont's ...................thank you in advance
does anyone know the proper length of time for the vegetative state for this haze :thanks:

SILVER HAZE specs
Thc level Up to
Indica 35% | Sativa 65%
Climate Indoor / Outdoor
Yield indoor Up to 600 gram / 21.2 ounces per sq meter
Yield outdoor Up to 800 gram / 28.2 ounces per sq meter
Height indoor Up to 80 cm / 31.5 inch
Height outdoor Up to 220 cm / 86.6 inch
Flowering time 9 To 10 weeks
Harvest month September / October

NORTHERN LIGHTS #5 HAZE
Genetics: Northern Lights #5 x Haze
Variety: Indica / Sativa
Sex: Regular
THC Content: Unknown
Grows: Grows indoors
Flowering Time: 9-11 Weeks
Harvest Month: October/November

thanks emilya ...............i was thinking ( since all seed banks and my research on this strain say the same thing"a short veg cycle")........i was thinking of going to 45 day veg then go 12/12 for an estimated 9-10 week flower.....thoughts emilya ?

thanks emilya ...............i was thinking ( since all seed banks and my research on this strain say the same thing"a short veg cycle")........i was thinking of going to 45 day veg then go 12/12 for an estimated 9-10 week flower.....thoughts emilya ?
The seed bank data pertains to a perfect world, perfect growing conditions and master gardeners... and usually their data has very little to do with growers like you and me. Just do your best from day one, know that everything you do good or bad is cumulative, and see what results. I know for the first couple of years doing this I was always disappointed in my results... because those dang data sheets told me I should be doing so much better. Don't let it stress you out. I think you have a good plan... I would look to training your vegging plants somehow during that 45 days, either topping or LST or something to keep the vertical height down and promote side growth, and then make the flip to 12/12 until they are done. Each strain is a little different, and the actual date that they are done is based on many things that you do in the garden, both right and wrong. 9-10 weeks is a good guess at best, it could end up being a couple weeks either way of that depending on all those things. Be flexible, and in the next couple of months you will be learning how to spot the ripe trichomes and spot the finish.

Back
Top Bottom