Vegetative timetable

Jamaican Bud

I normally veg my plants for 4 weeks prior to the start of flowering, I'm interested to know what the optimum vegetative time cycle Would be for the best yield growing indoors. These are cloned plants.
Clone for 21 days
Transplant into 12oz cups for 14 days
Transplant into 2 gallon pots for 14 days
Move to flower room until finished. (Depends on strain)

Bigger container, bigger plant. Longer veg time, bigger plant. Both will give you bigger yield, putting an optimal time on veg is up to you of how big you want them in your space, they'll double in size when you put them into flower stage.

GPW would probably be super close. If you want to shorten the cycle run more plants in smaller pots. I actually like the sound of your 32 in two gallons. The difference between the 32 and 9 and which is better. I think the 32 will do better for you unless you want to veg longer more like 8 weeks and trellis them to form a hedge. Bud quality will be good either way but you may have chunkier tops with the sog. What DE fixture do you have? is it a gavita?

I am using the sun systems 8" air cooled AC/DE reflectors w/ Digimax 1000watt HPS lamp.
I like the smaller plant but they are more work. I yield about 10oz with this lamp, 32 plants final height is 24/28". My foot print is a
4' x4' grow tray.
I have the height to grow larger plants but I would have to stage the veg cycle.

I normally veg my plants for 4 weeks prior to the start of flowering, I'm interested to know what the optimum vegetative time cycle Would be for the best yield growing indoors. These are cloned plants.
Clone for 21 days
Transplant into 12oz cups for 14 days
Transplant into 2 gallon pots for 14 days
Move to flower room until finished. (Depends on strain)
There is no standard time... nor any standard plants that would adhere to a standard time, each is different.
It all depends on your skills, your plant's genetics and the equipment that you use.

So what might produce a bigger yield? 32 small plants or 9 larger plant say 36 inches tall.

I like getting what I can from each plant. For instance I just vegged the grow seen in my signature 30 days to the day and harvested 7.19oz from her after dry. I could do a few plants in your room maybe 2 or 3 tops but yield would be good or I could burn 30 beans and hope to yield the same.

Back
Top Bottom