Veggies in da veg room?

firestormin

gday peeps, captain newbie here. am wondering if i can grow vegetables from seed (using inert coco coir) in the same room as my ladies? any advice would be appreciated. TY :)

Sure I would think I so. I haven't done that myself, but I sometimes grow a few herbs and salad greens. And I start all kinds of plants in there in the spring. My experience with growing the salad greens was that they were bloody expensive by the time I paid the electrical bill, even without factoring in the equipment and my time. Much more fun though, to grow your own.

ty for your input. :) veggies are getting more and more pricey day by day ,not to mention gmo'd and full of pesticides ! would much rather grow my own . cheers

Yes veggies are pricey, but when I looked at the price of growing my own under lights it was even more to do that than to buy from the overpriced organic place here. It doesn't concern me too much, just thought I'd mention it. I thought they tasted way better when I grew them myself, and it was so nice to be growing fresh stuff mid winter. What actually keeps me from doing it more is just that my veg room is always overcrowded with the cannabis plants that are keeping the flower room supplied ;).

Back
Top Bottom