Vegging and propagation lamps?

kushcheese9

I have a growtent and a flower room in my setup. My growtent is a mother/clone tent approx about 1m by 1metre square. i currently have a 250 watt cfl light reflector in my growtent but after doing abit of reading on the new t5 6 tubes i think ? i was considering buying the t5 and trading in my cfl as ive read the t5 gives you much more even light penertration for rapid veg growth wereas the cfl gives slow and steady veg growth . could someone please give me some feedback on the t5 lights in comparison to the cfl also which 1 uses less electric etc. thanks

Look up nick88 hes got some killer buds off of a t5 with cfls for side lighting. Thats the setup im going with in my cabinet. Good luck on your grow journeys.

T5 works fantastic. Like you already said it helps spread the light much more evenly then CFL. You can get 2 inches away from your plants. I just finished a T5 grow and my buds were great.

We sell the lamps too, let me know if you need any help.

thanks for the help :) 1 more question lol would the t5 light be strong enough for a motherplant for rapid cutting growth ?

Back
Top Bottom