Vegging for 2 months - Measurements of Nutes for 2nd Month?

Im getting my plants ready for the second month of veg. Im using GH FloraNova products using at 4ml per gallon. Im also using advanced nutrients "Rhino Skin" using at 10ml per gallon. And also Grandma's Molasses mixing at 1tbsp/gallon, Old Age Kelp 2tbs/gallon, Hydrozyme 10ml/gallon., and CaMg+ 5ml/gallon.

All of the additives are at there max being used right now. The FloraNova Grow & Bloom is what Im tryna figure out how much my plant can take for the second month. I plan on adding 6ml or 7ml of grow on the 5th week of veg. i recently found out due to a nitrogen lack that my plants can take 8ml of grow. I didnt give it to them straight it was 4ml per feed with in a 2 day period. So I may start at 8ml. Ill only be adding Bloom when it looks as if phosphorus is needed.

Are my measurements correct for the FloraNova???

I wondered why no one took a pass at this post so I gave it a read. Dang to specific ... and not specific enough.

to specific - you will have to locate folks using that product and the other products you added in similar fashion

not specific enough - medium? strain? have you grown this before? same products? results? how about some pictures?

Hey Buck Shot, the medium is organic soil with 30% perlite. The strain is unknown its a bag seed. First time using all products. And here some pictures. 2 of them are going threw lack of nitrogen which lead to a zinc deficiency so Im in rogress of fixing the PH of the soil and feeding now. Heres the link to that forum if you like to get caught up on that ZINC Deficiency Is taken Over My Plants. In Need Of Help!. There under a 400w MH and wall mounted CFLs

Zinc def. im fixing right now on Plant #2
IMG_0215_1_.JPG

Plant #1 the biggest one shes doing fine
IMG_0205_1_.JPG

Plant #3 is suffering the same which both comes from lack of nitrogen.
IMG_0207_1_.JPG

I don't know anything about those nutes. If you don't get direct feedback about the nutes you may consider using products that get great support here ... like BPN.

What I do know is those plants seem to be getting to much nitrogen and that may be the cause of other nute lockouts. I would stop feeding and flush. While the soil is drying don't feed anything or just a light foliar feeding with something that has the basics like Dyna-gro foliage pro. When the soil gets dry enough to water again just plain water for the first time then start whatever nutes slowly

I just got some of that GH today for my hydro grow to test out. But I have no idea yet on amounts to use. My only suggestion is to stick with what the bottle says.

I just got some of that GH today for my hydro grow to test out. But I have no idea yet on amounts to use. My only suggestion is to stick with what the bottle says.

I know how to use it pretty well. Its good stuff. It has bat guano and alot of other good stuff in it that most line ups dont have. Also its hard to burn your plants with it. Ive been using 4ml highest feed ive done so far but back to back daily feed once so you can say 8ml. Working good I just didnt know if I should stay at 4ml on the second month or go 8ml. Not like it was a biggie. Just wanted to see what other people usually do if they veg that long. Ill be going to 6ml Grow & 2.5ml Bloom to get it ready for the switch over by the end of october.

Should I flush now cause I just feed them 2days ago?

I would do it now... You said in your journal you were foliar feeding 3x a day? :yikes: I would LIGHTLY foliar feed them once a WEEK!!!

I would do it now... You said in your journal you were foliar feeding 3x a day? :yikes: I would LIGHTLY foliar feed them once a WEEK!!!

I figured I was foliar feeding way to much. I also think that may be the cause of it. Ill flush today. Ill have water aerating for 10hrs before I flush them out. Appreciate it Buck Shot. By the way I followed your cloning guid. Works great :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom