Velk Returns Illuminautos Mephisto Coco LED Auto #3

4/5 creme bubblys are in coco now all sharing one mars 900w (just veg switch on atm) the last one has cracked but only a tiny tap atm both alien v triangle have hatched but waiting on more taps lol zzZZ
420-magazine-mobile2033837477.jpg

cb#1
420-magazine-mobile728130362.jpg

cb#2
420-magazine-mobile1201100435.jpg

cb#3 still got the seed on its on to firmly so ill help it out tomorrow
420-magazine-mobile1634016031.jpg

all will be in coco by tomorrow at some point

day1/2

all the remaining creme bubbly and alien vs triangle were put in coco earlyer this morning
420-magazine-mobile1793096254.jpg

they have all broke ground already still have seed on the heads should all be nice sprouts in a day or so
420-magazine-mobile410147893.jpg

ive been having a tinker with the
air flow system as its gotten 3/4c hotter since i put both lights on for veg (although the lot could be veged under one ) untill i take down the intake fan i cant fit another hook but i could use gripple wire we shall see what happens

got a new toy im exited to try the biggest one will get this and the scrog line pro (mod/singlular scrogg) if i dont just use it on a fabric pot so i can see what it can really do !
15L
420-magazine-mobile96582673.jpg

' doubt there will be much to report till a week or two or untill the transplant to the air pot

Mind if I jump aboard ? I have ordered some Mephisto Genetics Illuminautos, interested to see how they go for you. Quick question - why are you vegging an Auto ?

Mind if I jump aboard ? I have ordered some Mephisto Genetics Illuminautos, interested to see how they go for you. Quick question - why are you vegging an Auto ?

good to have you aboard , mephisto genetics are spot on you will love the results and what do you mean autos cant be veged they are on a 20/4 cycle ? or do you mean why am i only using the veg spectrum ? well as babys they dont need alot of light i could do them all under one light as babys, people do just put both switches on its just prefrence i guess also its more blue spectrum witch is good and on flower i put both on my veg room hasnt been started yet either :Namaste:

I am very new to growing, I am currently doing my first 'proper' grow and I see a lot of different ways to grow. I was asking why you were 'vegging' your Autos simply because I honestly don't know if you veg or not ! I don't know whats the best way to grow an Auto. I currently have 3 Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies growing and I am kind of blundering along, with all the help I am getting the girls are doing really well. I am running my lights on a 20/4 light cycle with a 300w LED, a really awful LED I got with my Tent and a 130w CFL which has a 2700k tube. I am guessing you have a lot more experience with Autos than me (that would not be too hard !) so my question was a genuine question to see if I can make my plants grow better. I plan on popping a couple of Mephisto beans in when I get them as I can grow Autos at their different stages all in the same space - well thats my plan, from what I understand so far. I am down in Australia, the State I live in has very hot Summers and pretty cold Winters, so I can basically grow for only 8 months without using heaters or air con. My garage gets up to around 70°c in Summer and doesn't get above 8°c in Winter ! Seeing you veg your Autos has made me reconsider my plan, or would it not make much difference ? Sorry for all the questions, but as I said, I am really new to this and all help is very much appreciated.

I am very new to growing, I am currently doing my first 'proper' grow and I see a lot of different ways to grow. I was asking why you were 'vegging' your Autos simply because I honestly don't know if you veg or not ! I don't know whats the best way to grow an Auto. I currently have 3 Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies growing and I am kind of blundering along, with all the help I am getting the girls are doing really well. I am running my lights on a 20/4 light cycle with a 300w LED, a really awful LED I got with my Tent and a 130w CFL which has a 2700k tube. I am guessing you have a lot more experience with Autos than me (that would not be too hard !) so my question was a genuine question to see if I can make my plants grow better. I plan on popping a couple of Mephisto beans in when I get them as I can grow Autos at their different stages all in the same space - well thats my plan, from what I understand so far. I am down in Australia, the State I live in has very hot Summers and pretty cold Winters, so I can basically grow for only 8 months without using heaters or air con. My garage gets up to around 70°c in Summer and doesn't get above 8°c in Winter ! Seeing you veg your Autos has made me reconsider my plan, or would it not make much difference ? Sorry for all the questions, but as I said, I am really new to this and all help is very much appreciated.

its cool man we all started of somewere its good to ask questions as knowledge is power ill pop over to your journal and have a look ,
well this counts for photos and autos as babys they dont need as much light ,some people use spasific veg lights just for babys good thing on leds this is built in i could just run them now full switches but this helps me save power as being young they dont need all that light so would just be wasting power my electric bill is already high lol leds are great power consumption wise ,

i would love to live in aus perfect out door growing weather , but i supose you could use that to your benifit when its really hot having half the power on the lights to stop so much heat 20/4 cycle is perfect for them check out the agc thread it has everything u need to no about autos aswell as links to stinky snids sister auto links they will be a big help =) :Namaste:

creme bubbly #2 was chosen for the air pot was really suprised how far the roots have gone down hopefully i havent stressed it out to much
420-magazine-mobile1974349481.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1133642731.jpg

to help ease any stress caused will be giving a higher dosage feed of rhizotonic made up a bucket and have left it to sit till morning so ph lowers
420-magazine-mobile368814363.jpg

temps are super stable

just ordered some more mephisto genetics for the next round got me two diffrent illuminautos banging selection !
ordering direct works out so cheap im gonna let them pick the freebiees although will ask them if they have any ripleys og or toothless alien laying about as always out of stock lol or even some samsquanch mmmmmm:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom