Velk Returns Illuminautos Mephisto Coco LED Auto #3

Yes Mephesto - You are the reason I purchased from them so a BIG :thanks:

I ordered:

SkyStomper (3)
3 Bear OG (3)
Double Grape (3)

and they threw in 7 Fantasim Express and a bunch of stickers.

Not me must got me mixed up with Dabby or someone else. 3 orders and I never got stickers. Got a Lego heli set with my first order and socks with my second. Not even adult socks. I gave them you 5 year old. He loved it lmao. My orders were from 2 different places. Seed supreme and gorilla seeds.

That Fantasimo Express looks interesting, I love the way they basically double your order and the strains they give away are usually not available anywhere else or for sale in some instances

That Fantasimo Express looks interesting, I love the way they basically double your order and the strains they give away are usually not available anywhere else or for sale in some instances

I was impressed with their bonus - I just checked and you are correct - my bonus was 9 seeds (I thought it was only 7) and I ordered 9 seeds.

I just ordered from mephisto genetics and through the paypal i payed said it went to denver colorado so mephisto has somewhere in us that has there beens they havent arrived but it says there on route for delivery just ordered 10-10 and says will be delivered 10-13 im excited about the freebies and the rare strains they seem to be pretty good from what ive read and heard from a guy tgat i kinda idolize...may kniw him from perfectsunIed.com or growpotcheaply.com anyways he has several auto grow journals on youtube (all legal ) anyways will give update when i recieve my package...peace

Skywalker just 1 3 pack and it was 48 € or 56 usdollars including stealth shipping or something not sure...last time i ordered from nirvana and the freebies weren't marked i was kinda disappointed but they was free so couldnt complain too much but i didnt know if they were autos photos fem reg or anything it just saod freebies it kinda is a big deal to me but the person from mephisto told me i definately would know what they were lol

I went to there website yes and ordered but payed through paypal and when i looked through my emails from the paypal reciept or whatever ut said payed to the little farm distribucion company..( yes distribucion with a c) but yea said denver colorado

Yeah, thats the Spanish spelling and thats the right place they are sending them from. They have an American distribution centre to avoid the dreaded Customs.

Same with me. I ordered on their website. Paid by PayPal in Pounds but shipped from Denver. I will definitely buy from them again.

They are offering a 10% discount if paid by BitCoin - I just don't understand BitCoin yet to use it.

when my phone stops malfunctioning illk up load some photos of the babys they have gotten massive and will be topped tonight

Good luck with the phone. Sometimes a hard reboot will fix the problem.

brad hes on 420 lednerf i think his user is neil i belive he makes some great leds and great growing guides
Its ledrf as in leds and rainforest he wanted to do a rainforest 8 site setup or something another but i know hes on here i follow him on about everything he posts...dudes a beast i mean i know theres alot of great growers out here in the world but just this guys attitude patience and personality hes a straight up dude he gets on these videos and just goes on and on ill be into it an hour 46 minutes before i realize dang this a long video...dude cares about people other than himself...happy growing

Its ledrf as in leds and rainforest he wanted to do a rainforest 8 site setup or something another but i know hes on here i follow him on about everything he posts...dudes a beast i mean i know theres alot of great growers out here in the world but just this guys attitude patience and personality hes a straight up dude he gets on these videos and just goes on and on ill be into it an hour 46 minutes before i realize dang this a long video...dude cares about people other than himself...happy growing

yea hes a really talented grower ive learned a lot from him and tAng neil breaks things down very well easy to digest great methods learned alot from them both aswell as bedroom farmer a really tallented grower on here happy to hear hes a 420 product tester now, knowledge is power after all its why im always researching and trying new methods guys like them really inspire you to step up your game :Namaste:

little up date well a late one really heres shots from the 14th to present
420-magazine-mobile816616270.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2044027238.jpg

15th
420-magazine-mobile1289477827.jpg

420-magazine-mobile462156933.jpg

all got topped and have been getting light hand training from young always great results plants keep doubling in size
420-magazine-mobile2066391315.jpg
creme bubbly #2 in the smart pot had to get double topped as i was high and cut of what would be a new main cola they didbt even flintch mad amounts of growth roots coming out the bottom of the fabric pots
420-magazine-mobile688415087.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1780708355.jpg

before abouve after below
420-magazine-mobile708452534.jpg
all plants are doing great not one sighn of deficency or ph issues temps are very stable i think we should have some beasts might even cut the number of plants next run and bigger pots

Back
Top Bottom