Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Day 26 in the Mephisto metropolis , the ripleys og is getting gargantuan after its topping as are the other toothless aliens the . invasion has begun
420-magazine-mobile2074789948.jpg

Some have grown more colas from the other new colas
ta below
420-magazine-mobile1948184655.jpg
420-magazine-mobile870139862.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1738884879.jpg
420-magazine-mobile680631734.jpg

All the aliens are doing well and growth is super fast and steady altho I really need to start tying them
Down I've hand trained them and leaf tucked them a little but can tell the ripleys og (alien og ) is going to be a tall one compared to the others

The gsc is showing signs of a deficency
Rusty kind of spots but none of the others show any signs of Ill health .
420-magazine-mobile344895942.jpg

I will tackle this with a flush and have to feed it seperate as clearly doesn't agree with the same feed as its sisters so will have a play with the ph they are currently being waterd once a day started off from 100ml feeds on canna start to 200 and rising I now give them just over 5/600 ml feed depending how thirsty they look I will be chopping the remaining blue treacles soon as all but to have been flushed and ready so the aliens can have good amount of room and space for me to get in and train them all

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Agc Auto Growers Club

With colloidal silver you spray a branch or plant everyday from the flip until you see pollen sacs. STS you spray every 3 days until you see pollen sacs. Most commercial breeders use STS to make fem seeds.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?

Will this only affect the sprayed branches ? Or will it spread ? As I'm going to take a cutting and try and take a cutting or two and root them and then make them seed I was thinking alien og crossed gsc ? Or maybe alien og crossed sour blues hmm or even the same seeds id be happy with more Mephisto regardless and they will stop making toothless alien soon so want a good amount for future

Agc Auto Growers Club

Being playing around with shapes for individual scrogg for each plant made a square and rectangle prototype messing around with them and seeing if they fit good
420-magazine-mobile421594363.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1591278664.jpg

Gsc was the Guinea pig
It's a bit bigger than the drainage container the pot sits on and height adjustable but I'm looking at the aliens and thinking they could be massive but once the rest are out I'll have plenty of room so may just net the whole tent corner to corner eventually we shall see

Agc Auto Growers Club

Back
Top Bottom