Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

I've put a test net up to see how manageable it will be or weither I should use the idividual scrogg nets I need to decide soon as it's getting in to flower
420-magazine-mobile725354732.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1345784003.jpg

Ripleys is going to be massive

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Agc Auto Growers Club

Only scroged four of the plants in the end 2 ripleys (alien og ) and 2 toothless alien they enjoyed there training and a light defol of some fanleafs today there are so many bud sights
420-magazine-mobile93333986.jpg
I did have an oops moment and snapped a main cola on a toothless gave her a bandage and brand new ...

There feed is currently 1L each
Per 10l of water
Canna a & b 5/6ml
Rhizotonic 10ml
Calmag 7ml
Molasses 10ml (home made)

Phed to 5,7

Agc Auto Growers Club

Now that the other journal is complete we can get this kicking it's around day 35 in the Mephisto metropolis the aliens are growing strong even with a few heavy handed mistakes
420-magazine-mobile1052682468.jpg
the pre flowers have appeared loads of pistils
The back two are the ripleys of (alien og) the two in front are toothless alien then we have a sour blues and a Girl Scout cookies side plant
420-magazine-mobile1648089084.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1138446153.jpg

All
Loving the Mars LEDs

Really looking forward to what Mephisto is bringing to the table will be paitently waiting for there new arrivals for this year ! .... m.b.a.p man bear alien pig haha sounds a bit mad amongst the others will definatly be trying this one and sour alien livers
420-magazine-mobile452296644.jpg

Will also be trying Mephistos new photos when they land only one or two then back to autos but this will be a few journals away ....

Agc Auto Growers Club

Not much to report growth is going strong and pretty much all the holes in the scrog are nearly filled tbh I should make
It a bit bigger and smaller net hole size I've lowered the Mars LEDs to about 20/21 inches away from the canopy after the feed tonight I will see if I can hang the 2x Mars 300s in there untill I germ the next journal hopefully they fit here's a few snappy snaps of the autos doing there thing
420-magazine-mobile815235918.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1572333715.jpg

Toothless alien #1 showing nice signs of growth
420-magazine-mobile1830960766.jpg
420-magazine-mobile73230027.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1204905435.jpg

Loads of bud sites
420-magazine-mobile314963305.jpg
420-magazine-mobile535753566.jpg

And the odd one out gsc
420-magazine-mobile1968882048.jpg

Today I will give a little bloom nutes to encourage flowering I will probably only give around 5ml-10ml of canna boost kper 10l water I'll wait another week to start full On bloom nutes any questions or suggestions are apresiated

Agc Auto Growers Club

Subbed up and caught up! I did my first grow with a trellis net. Then I decided I wanted a better net with smaller holes and well you know what mine looks like now! Unfortunately you kind of have to train the plants into it at the end of veg so I'd just plan on getting that ready for your next grow. You've still got everything spaced out nicely so you should see some nice sized colas.

I've only ever done one Auto and it was fun. I didn't train it early enough and my yield was ok, but I'd love to try 4-6 under my net at some point. Now you've got me rethinking future plans...

Subbed up and caught up! I did my first grow with a trellis net. Then I decided I wanted a better net with smaller holes and well you know what mine looks like now! Unfortunately you kind of have to train the plants into it at the end of veg so I'd just plan on getting that ready for your next grow. You've still got everything spaced out nicely so you should see some nice sized colas.

I've only ever done one Auto and it was fun. I didn't train it early enough and my yield was ok, but I'd love to try 4-6 under my net at some point. Now you've got me rethinking future plans...

Thanks for joining us in the auto jungle I know what you mean about the smaller holes already but my mets cost 93p so I couldn't go wrong this is my auto scrog test run to see how it goes as the strains I've got are meant to be tall strains and was worryed about room and thought it helps yeild should see some big colas hopefully

Take a look at Mephisto genetics autos they will do your net proud

Agc Auto Growers Club

I put the new Mars 300w led in the front for now for extra light and slightly angled it
420-magazine-mobile969674755.jpg
when I get a bit more time I'll take the top support out the tent and move it closer to the flap and put two 300s Inbetween the 900s the newer Mars 300w is really good it's so quiet you can't even hear it really with all 4 in there I suspect it will be a much better coverage I've already moved the 900s back so the gap is smaller Inbetween them for now and lowerd them the .gsc has better coverage now as do the aliens and sour blue . not really much to report atm

Agc Auto Growers Club

...❄️Day 45 in the Mephisto metropolis, they have received quite a heavy defol as were left a while as didn't want to thurther shock them as they had to be moved but they are all recovered and growing strong !
420-magazine-mobile543893554.jpg
420-magazine-mobile392148135.jpg
420-magazine-mobile3512103.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1247834778.jpg
420-magazine-mobile344362705.jpg

I have upped there nutes level
Rhizo 20ml
Coco a&b 10ml ea
Cal mag 15ml
Pk 15ml
Boost 25ml
Cannazym 10ml
To 14l of water phed to 5.8

420-magazine-mobile415017504.jpg

And taking a pick of what to run for the next journal ..

Agc Auto Growers Club

Back
Top Bottom