Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Nice Velk only if you would try monster cropping :)

Clone from a flowering plant.

I wanna see it done so bad as this will cut out scrogging and sog setups if done right.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Mephisto

Hubbabubbasmellascope x2
Fantasamo express (ghost train) x1
Supernatural og x1
White train #2 x1

Fast buds
Gorilla glue x2
Gsc x1

Dutch passion glueberry og X 1

And a few freebies
Haze X widow auto x1
Thunder haze auto x1
Auto blueberry x2

Also got an auto jack and auto tangerine and one other

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Agc Auto Growers Club

I'm running a gsc atm it's looking good
I'll let you know how the fan express goes I'm keen to see what the Dutch passion glue berry can do I've also got a scrog line pro 1.0 for the biggest of the lot probs the glueberry og or hubbabubbasmellascope I'll try some scroged and some with out

Agc Auto Growers Club

The plants are looking so healthy sour blues and gsc look so nice healthy and glossy leafs are perfect one of the ripleys og is showing signs of med stage mag def I've raised the ph and will flush tomorrow
420-magazine-mobile2052974349.jpg
420-magazine-mobile552970066.jpg

The toothless aliens are already getting frosty tomorrow I'll put the extraction fan and induction back on as starting to smell

Velks 3rd Run - The Auto Flower Jungle

Agc Auto Growers Club

Decided to take down the net as was causing a lot of issues , gave another defol and cut all the growth at the bottom got the environment nice atm humidity ranges from 35 -50 but has been a steady 40% for a day or so
420-magazine-mobile1719861123.jpg
420-magazine-mobile931134989.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2062212135.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1716024506.jpg

420-magazine-mobile323519692.jpg
toothless alien really packing on the pounds as are the others I'm exited about gsc looks like it will be massive ..

Agc Auto Growers Club

All is well in the Mephisto garden I've been playing around with what you can do with autos this set the biggest toothless alien got a big super cropping earlier in life and I've been giving them all some bending as I noticed last round what it done to the best pheno on the blue treacle and liked the results my advice is they can handle it but just take it easy later on in to flower as it will take time to recover and possible affect yeild these have accepted it we'll ripleys og is massive ! Literally next journal I may try 10 in a scrogg as the amount of bud sites are amazing
420-magazine-mobile583530849.jpg

Ripleys og1 ^^

420-magazine-mobile1568550225.jpg

Ripleys og2

Toothless alien (best one most ahead )
420-magazine-mobile1223917541.jpg
420-magazine-mobile101813209.jpg
420-magazine-mobile745618743.jpg
love this toothless alien it will be finished first the amount of frost and stickyness it has is unreal the Mars LEDs are doing there job very well going to invest in another 900 maybe even a 1200 if I can here's ripleys side by side
420-magazine-mobile1660200837.jpg

And toothless #3 has volunteered for a heavy defol as I want to see how far I can take it and still get a decent crop as the blue treacle couldn't get enough
420-magazine-mobile236049504.jpg

Nutes are the same apart from raised the bloom to 35/40ml per 10l so pretty much full strength tho trying to be care full as sour blues and gsc are a bit younger but they aren't showing any signs of nute burn so all good ....

Agc Auto Growers Club

Day 56 in the Mephisto metropolis I had to rearrange the tent as one of the ripleys og is out of hand . it's just over 2 and a half feet wide should be a nice yeilder the other one seems to be a different Penotype as the bud formation is different about x4 the amount of sugar leafs and different structure much more frosty they really smell like amneisia haze with a hint of something I can't quite put my finger on
420-magazine-mobile205908572.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1593777424.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1283860982.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1322378688.jpg
half are well on there way few more weeks left I may swap to the an nutes for rest of the journal but not to sure yet

Agc Auto Growers Club

The scrog net gave it a great boost so many bud sites I've kept up with the training but removed the net I'm estimating roughly 3/4 weeks till finish on most then 2 are 6 days younger and one toothless is behind a bit , I may switch to an for rest of grow as phing is getting long lol do you think I will notice a diffrence if I chance in these last few weeks ?

Agc Auto Growers Club

Do you think I would see any gains from such a short change over as I've never used an before I went with it as everybody seems to get mad yeilds and practicality of no ph meter use canna has done me well but is a pain and costs more than an to run imo

Agc Auto Growers Club

Back
Top Bottom