Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

wow,great yield with no doubt.:cheer:
Day 56 in the Mephisto metropolis I had to rearrange the tent as one of the ripleys og is out of hand . it's just over 2 and a half feet wide should be a nice yeilder the other one seems to be a different Penotype as the bud formation is different about x4 the amount of sugar leafs and different structure much more frosty they really smell like amneisia haze with a hint of something I can't quite put my finger on
420-magazine-mobile205908572.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1593777424.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1283860982.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1322378688.jpg
half are well on there way few more weeks left I may swap to the an nutes for rest of the journal but not to sure yet

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velks 3rd Run - The Auto Flower Jungle

Agc Auto Growers Club

Hey velk! Looking great in here. Gorgeous buds. I second AN. Love it. Honestly I don't even ph it. The rep stated that it's chelated and can be taken up between 4.0-8.0. It's really great stuff.

I've got a good amount of it due to a delivery blunder but i have a few weeks left in this journal and running low on canna and may swap it over was wondering if I would see any good effects from a short period of use I made my self a shortened feeding schedule to follow for autos I need to get some voodoo juice or b52 as I haven't got enough rhizotonic to do the whole of the next one , how are things your side and have you got another journal on the go yet ?

Agc Auto Growers Club

I've heard great things for all their products. Bud igniter looks amazing but never used it. It creates more bud sites which is pretty cool! Right now my line up is sensi coco big bud and overdrive! Those two I wouldn't grow without. I use superthrive in place of B52 and I use great white instead of voodoo juice. I'm also getting some mammoth P so excited about that. Yeah I just got my grow today! Check out my signature. I'm with pw. You can switch during flower but I don't think you'll noticeable difference if your at the end.

I'm curious. I want to try aero soon and would like to just use my coco nutes. I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue

I use PH perfect for coco, flowering i used bud ignitor, big bud, overdrive and flawless finish. Ill try a couple of the root supplements next grow.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

I'm gonna use rhizotonic as 20 for a litre an root stuff is 75-90 a L I forgot to get bud ignitior I got over drive big bud coco and bud candy and a ton of ph perfect base nutes rhino skin carboload sensizym these will have another feed with canna then will be finished with an

Agc Auto Growers Club

I'm gonna use rhizotonic as 20 for a litre an root stuff is 75-90 a L I forgot to get bud ignitior I got over drive big bud coco and bud candy and a ton of ph perfect base nutes rhino skin carboload sensizym these will have another feed with canna then will be finished with an

Agc Auto Growers Club

I'm interested in seeing how bud candy affects taste and smell. I've heard different things. Question. What's the difference between carboload and bud candy. Can molasses be used as carboload? Is carboload just for the bacteria in the coco and bud candy is for taste and bacteria? Sorry so many questions. If I go back to AN I'll definitely be adding rhinos skin. Looks like a sweet lineup velk

Same here bud candy looks really cool , well carboload you use all the way threw the cycle until flush it's meant to fatten them up and it also says its meant to be used with piranha or trantula to enhance the micro life feed them etc but I haven't got either but was thinking about trying one of them in powder form of them as works out a hell of a lot cheaper and bud candy you use near to the end using tangs schedule but an says differently says use threw week 1-6 of flower , I'll have a thurther look in to carboload see if replaceable with molasses, I hope it was worth the money and I'm lucky about the delivery bundle as i have loads of base nutes so will try a grow with no add ons just grow bloom and cal mag

Agc Auto Growers Club

Im gonna run AN's micro/grow/bloom with overdrive, big bud, bud candy, rhino skin, voodoo juice, b-52 and flawless on my next journal. 250mL of each supplement and 1L of the base will run my small grow (2 plants). Essentially its AN's expert level feed schedule, minus Piranha which will be replaced with Mykos sewn into the soil below where I'll plant. I figure what the hell, I'm still searching for my go-to nute line.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom