Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

So gave them a feed coco grow a&b 2ml per L sensizym 1mlpl overdrive1.5. Mlpl
Bud candy 1.5 mlpl
Carboload 2mlpl

But I knew this journal was going a bit to smoothly I had only had a little clumbsy ness gave them a feed and a tiny bend and snapped ripleys og #1 really badly . new something was bound to go wrong sooner or later ..
420-magazine-mobile1287174160.jpg

I couldn't find no tape so I quickly got two cable ties and gave it a quick fix hopefully it doesn't affect it to much it's my fav one

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velks 3rd Run - The Auto Flower Jungle

Agc Auto Growers Club

As this journal will soon be coming
To an end I've given them a little defol and hooked them to there pots so they can get light every were for there last stages toothless alien is trained vertical and ripleys og is just a
Monster I've had to re arrange the tent twice because it keeps getting wider and wider and after I gave it a bend as it hasn't been touched since I snapped it that didn't help as now it's even wider but I'm not complaining as the cola count is insane and is starting to frost up since nute swap over they seem
More vibrant and pungent ripleys og pheno#1 smells strong more of an og smell piney gassy with something else I can't discribe ripleys og pheno #2 smells so fruity mango and peach heavily hint of pinneapple and sweets and the gassy smell really nice the toothless smell og one is a mix ov og and amneisia hazes smell really nice and super frosty these plants are ideal for a sog or scrogg hopefully can get my hands on some seeds before they stop making them soon
420-magazine-mobile1523480597.jpg
420-magazine-mobile26712623.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1608440213.jpg
420-magazine-mobile334718152.jpg

Ripleys og (alien og ) pheno #2 ^^^^

420-magazine-mobile777898482.jpg
420-magazine-mobile939460569.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1207636043.jpg

Monster ripleys og pheno 1 ^^^^

420-magazine-mobile1312078825.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1131237587.jpg
420-magazine-mobile671964458.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2059353352.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1230247795.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1487662432.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2070847428.jpg

Toothless alien #1 ^^^ this pheno is best out of the lot massive bud structure and density super frosty massive colas this one I've hardly touched I've noticed this one has hollow stems witch is strange as on same feed as the rest

Fast buds gsc is impressing me its really big structure can tell it will yeild good even tho the buds are like peas on it atm lol

No problems to report no defeciencys all healthy

Agc Auto Growers Club

It's getting beyond a joke in here for space both ripleys og are over 2ft wide and the tent is 90cm wide lol so it's getting cramped I either need a bigger tent/space or not top a few of the new ones for more vertical growth and a bit more space if not will have to be scroged but have to get my drip feed system running for the back ones so easy to water
420-magazine-mobile1316663859.jpg

Agc Auto Growers Club

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom