Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Wow! Beautiful colas velk! Should be a nice harvest for you!

Well your one of the reasons I've done so well and really want to thank you for all your help threw out my journal I can't thank you enough bro much love. And thanks hopefully it's a good harvest I think it looks a bit bigger in the photos thanks bf ....

Happy growing .

Looking sooo jummy :thumb: Just want to stick my head in the ladies and smell

Thanks ab and a big thank you to you aswell for all the help threw out really apresiate it you would love the smell it smells like candy and sweets ! Mmm hopefully I can make some hash today out of all the trim I've collected and also. Need a guide how to make cannibutter as I've never attempted butter before lol

Happy growing .

The easy way is how I do butter.
I use 57 gr of bud and 300gr butter. ( THIS is strong, so if you are not used to it go 500gr butter)
Decarb buds/trim in oven

1. Pre-heat Oven to 230° F.
  2. Place cannabis on a cookie sheet pan.
  3. 110 °C (230 F) for 110 min.
  4. Remove from oven, let cool
  5. Grind up toasted cannabis finely for immediate use, or store in light-tight, air-tight container.

Butter
Melt 300 gr of butter in a pot with a few cups of water
Added the buds and simmer on low heat for approx. 3hrs or until surface looks glossy stir every half an hour and check water level.

Remember to have a deep pot and water need to be a few cm deep so that the weed floats and doesn't touch the bottom.
It is going to smell, so if you have problems just add a small pot on the stove with water, cinnamon, cloves let it simmer (anything that smells good )and it kills the weed smell.

Making butter: CannaButter In 7 Easy Steps!

Hey Velk, my BT seems unhappy. Soil is still moist from last feed (roughly 1/4" below surface), normal vegg regimen 3 days ago. Top two sets are droopy, but firm pointing down. Have you experienced this? Something to be overly concerned with?

Typical environment conditions :
86.2 F
38% RH

e48c6edfdccd406a8f63dff27ea9d7cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Velk, my BT seems unhappy. Soil is still moist from last feed (roughly 1/4" below surface), normal vegg regimen 3 days ago. Top two sets are droopy, but firm pointing down. Have you experienced this? Something to be overly concerned with?

Typical environment conditions :
86.2 F
38% RH

e48c6edfdccd406a8f63dff27ea9d7cd.jpg

Bt are very light drinkers even my massive ones are only on 2 litres each a feed in that state give them much less water , and yea I've had something like this nothing to worry about bro they also droop a few hours before lights off I thought something bad was happening then aswell but just sleepy time I'll pop over to your journal in a moment

The easy way is how I do butter.
I use 57 gr of bud and 300gr butter. ( THIS is strong, so if you are not used to it go 500gr butter)
Decarb buds/trim in oven

1. Pre-heat Oven to 230° F.
  2. Place cannabis on a cookie sheet pan.
  3. 110 °C (230 F) for 110 min.
  4. Remove from oven, let cool
  5. Grind up toasted cannabis finely for immediate use, or store in light-tight, air-tight container.

Butter
Melt 300 gr of butter in a pot with a few cups of water
Added the buds and simmer on low heat for approx. 3hrs or until surface looks glossy stir every half an hour and check water level.

Remember to have a deep pot and water need to be a few cm deep so that the weed floats and doesn't touch the bottom.
It is going to smell, so if you have problems just add a small pot on the stove with water, cinnamon, cloves let it simmer (anything that smells good )and it kills the weed smell.

Making butter: CannaButter In 7 Easy Steps!

Thanks so much ab I will most definatly put this to use I think I will go with the 500g of butter first time around lol as my tollerance is low arm thanks for the recipe birdy much love

Nice work man looking very bushy and strong.

Thanks spooky they smell lovley few more days till chop chop hehe used some canna flush first water feed now they will get just phed water untill the final 2 days were they will get darkness and plain tap water

If you make cookies with the butter, remember to NOT eat many cookies. Start off with half a cookie wait 1 1/2 hrs, see the effect THEN take another half of cookie (if effect is little)

Had to chop them today as my personal life is now fucked I'll do the wet and dry weights when I can
ccff89e1f6d5bba9ad04103bd3e82e6d.jpg
this is only 4 of 10 plants it filled a black sack up full and weighs a good amount

e007de2fce9f74af8c9bcb76ef01d3df.jpg
c4b94e0116c09d1ad5dd408381f2f4e2.jpg
26aab277b1fbacfac0482d3f8c0bb861.jpg
1119 g wet weight minus about 60 in twigs as I left to many stem in one what I cut away come to 62 g so 1057 from 4 out of 10 plants really happy with result some fat nugs
d37ecde3e9b0a61c16c9318fe1ac1f12.jpg
db2b7086d8e8f11fe436a447bbb0993b.jpg
really suprised at how fast this strain is when I've sorted out my personal life and can get to the other girls I'll do another wet weight before final dry weight thanks for joining the ride .

Back
Top Bottom