Velo's - 400W - Hydro - Semi-Ghetto - Silver Haze (Flowering Phase)

velomania

Hello ladies and gentleman,

Please allow me to thank you for stopping by my humble thread. This is now my third grow and let me tell you : growing pot is the next best thing to smoking pot. :Namaste:

What strain is it? Silver Haze
Has been in Flowering for 2 days
Finished Veg after 9 weeks using 18/6 light cycle was this too much?
Indoor
Hydro
Size of light? 400 HPS
Is it aircooled? More or less
Temp of Room/cab? 18 ~ 28
RH of Room/cab? 30% ~ 45 %
PH of media or res? 5.2 ~ 6.0
Any Pests ? God forbid but I would like to point out that a carless friend of mine managed to break the roots from their base off of the plant on the right : (
Amazingly the plant survived after I shaved off a decent share of its branches along with hooking up 3 dripping tubes instead of one and adding a healthy dose of root booster
Type and strength of ferts used? Using one third of the recommended dose of Cellmax

Here is the grow tent in its current state i.e: the day I decided to switch the lighting cycle to 12/12
IMG_20150429_214442.jpg
IMG_20150429_214426.jpg

I feel rather guilty for I've been neglecting my plants of late and not taking care of my grow as much as I should be and a big reason for that was my disconnect with the awesome community of 420 magazine.

Are my girls doing fine?! Please hit me with any kind of suggestion or advice.
Did I leave them in vegetative state for too long?
Like ma' duct tape net = 3 ?

A personal bit about me that may not interest everyone: I've been suffering from severe depression lately and to be honest I lost my enthusiasm when it comes to advancing my knowledge in the field of horticulture so I would really appreciate it if you can recommend certain tutorials or articles that may be crucial for my grow.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom