Ventialation question

lovethestuff

First grow setup!

how to cool the hood? The hood has one 4" duct conector. I am using a 6" exhaust fan.

1. carbor filter, fan, with a T to the hood and out?

2. carbon filter, T to the hood, fan and out?

3. a second fan pulling air from outside to cool the hood?

Do I want to blow air in the hood or suck air from the hood?

Do I need a cool air intake from "outside the home" coming in the room. currently I have just an exaust out of the room and a returne air vent near the floor.

:thanks:

No need 4 a T, U can place the filter inline at the intake. Then connect a 6" to 4" reducer (found at most hydro stores. Maybe even a hardware store). Connect 4" ducting to the reducer and run ducting to aircooled hood. Another 4" duct line out of hood to an exhaust port or junction. If that seems like to much click the follow my grow link in my signature and u can see how mine is connected in a similar fashion. If u have a 2nd fan pulling air from the outside, use it to bring fresh air into ur grow room, ur plants will love it.

First grow setup!

how to cool the hood? The hood has one 4" duct conector. I am using a 6" exhaust fan.

1. carbor filter, fan, with a T to the hood and out?

2. carbon filter, T to the hood, fan and out?

3. a second fan pulling air from outside to cool the hood?

Do I want to blow air in the hood or suck air from the hood?

Do I need a cool air intake from "outside the home" coming in the room. currently I have just an exaust out of the room and a returne air vent near the floor.

:thanks:

Dangit I need pictures. I'm baked right now and could use some visual stimulus. What was the question?

Back
Top Bottom