Ventilation

grannyT

Hi everyone, Need help with setting up my ventilation. I will try to explain although I'm awful at conveying thoughts to paper.
Just gonna make it simple...I am a 50 yr. old grandmother and disabled because of my back. I spent a lot of money buying 2 grow tents with everything else I needed...like the exhaust fan, etc. I am divorced and the man that was suppose to put the tent up and ready is GONE...he put one tent up but now I am left with a fan and flanges trying to figure out which they go together. How do the flanges attached to fan or flanges attached to duct ??? Please help me figure out how to do this ventilation.
Coming out of the top of the tent. The fan is a booster fan ...the other fans have the duct first then the fan..this one looks like it would be the fan in the exhaust hole instead of duct. Confusing.
Help !!!!
Thanks guys,
grannyT
Ps..I've looked all over the internet and youtube and found nothing as to what I am needing help with.

IMG_20140413_161642.jpg

Sorry about this ...the picture was meant to be in the above comment.

The flange goes inside the tent sticking up through the vent in the tent. Line up the screw holes and place the ring over the vent and screw it down. Attach a short piece of flex vent to the flange with aluminum tape. The inline fan will attach to the other end of the flex vent with more aluminum tape. Then you can run more flex vent off the other end of the fan. You want the fan to be pulling air out of the tent. It will be most efficient the straighter you keep the flex vent. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom