Vents

pyro2006

hey guys i am using a 2 12 volt pc fans for my mini grow but they need to be attached to my pc to get to work any one know if there is an adapter or switch for plugging in da wall and using it???
oh and elec. here in africa is 220:peace:

look at those box adapters that recharge cell phones or answering machines or even a nintendo. On it you will see the input voltage and the output voltage. The output voltage has to be in dc volts. anywhere from 9 to 12 volts is needed for both fans to run with enough power. It will only run if the wires are hooked up the right way. So if you hook up the wires and it doesn't work, change your wiring around. Use tape to cover the bare wires. Be careful.

Racefan said:
look at those box adapters that recharge cell phones or answering machines or even a nintendo. On it you will see the input voltage and the output voltage. The output voltage has to be in dc volts. anywhere from 9 to 12 volts is needed for both fans to run with enough power. It will only run if the wires are hooked up the right way. So if you hook up the wires and it doesn't work, change your wiring around. Use tape to cover the bare wires. Be careful.

Exactly But make sure that the output voltage on the transformer is DC not AC, and at least .500 Ma.

Racefan said:

This works pretty well pyro2006, this is how I make mine^^. Take a can of air and clean them out real well, especially if they've been sittin in an old pc. .lol It will also help cut down on the noise they can make. . . :cool:

Back
Top Bottom