Venturi’s Northern Lights Auto DWC 2022 Remix

@Bill284 here ya go!
And happy 4:20

They really are looking lovely. I almost gave them to a buddy but they haven’t sexed yet, and likely still root issues so it’s better off if he starts with genetics instead of these bagseeds. Likely be the last we see of these but that fan leaf was actually about 7 inch. The pic I didn’t measure to the bottom leaves

Light came in! Yay. I’ve been cleaning and preparing for it. Just need to give these seeds some more time. Now that I have a 2x4 veg light I may as well start a 3rd seed to fill up the entire tent. Man it’s a good day!

F528A794-FA32-4EB1-9160-1DE240394B8B.jpeg

8075C17A-2E18-4F4B-B005-9275954D3134.jpeg

4F0B3A3B-D53E-4AA0-A5EA-BCFD54BFA9BD.jpeg
Ah man that's sick, I use a VIPERSPECTRA 1000w LED, I have two of them, but only need one. It's very nice because of the dimming option, I use that to emulate low-light conditions such as would be encountered in Fall. I have zero complaints about that light. It always yields well. Had them for I think 2 years now.

Did a little bit of trimming, tucking, rotating buckets and adjusting. One thing I’d like to do on my next grow is more training less plants.

Humidity is around 50 and the temp generally around 78f. I started February first and today is may first. I expect 3(left) to be finished this month at minimum.

730E21F6-237D-48BE-829D-0E020A630956.jpeg

F159533D-1C70-4F91-BDAA-A814AAB04CB6.jpeg

B76692FA-213B-4171-BF4F-1AEC8C6B61E5.jpeg

0D8A20C7-2E7F-4D10-97FC-BA1B4BEDB6F9.jpeg

Ah man that's sick, I use a VIPERSPECTRA 1000w LED, I have two of them, but only need one. It's very nice because of the dimming option, I use that to emulate low-light conditions such as would be encountered in Fall. I have zero complaints about that light. It always yields well. Had them for I think 2 years now.
I like the light a lot. Sucks that they’re not on the sponsor list anymore. I cut a couple lower bugs and trying out the dry tent. I know they’re not mature but we’ll see

Lovely plants. For the tric pics, can you zoom out at all?

One thing I’d like to do on my next grow is more training less plants.
Was 3 plants too much for your tent?

Last year just for fun I grew 2 Sour Diesel photos trained into strict 8 top Manifolds. No satellite branches allowed to grow. It took about 2 months to get the manifold structures grown. Each branch grew a really big flower top. They wouldn't fit in the Mason jars whole :laughtwo:

Was 3 plants too much for your tent?

Last year just for fun I grew 2 Sour Diesel photos trained into strict 8 top Manifolds. No satellite branches allowed to grow. It took about 2 months to get the manifold structures grown. Each branch grew a really big flower top. They wouldn't fit in the Mason jars whole :laughtwo:
Yeah I think so. These babies are to the roof but that’s my fault too. If I had done more training and kept them static, went with a scrog net, then I think they’d be ok. When I’m more comfortable in what I’m doing. Going to shoot for 2 soil this summer but maybe back to 3 dwc come winter.
That sounds awesome though! That’s what I’d like to play around with, manifolds and such. Next dwc I’ll definitely have a scrog. Not sure what height to build it to though in a 71 inch tent.

I thought I saw it on @Jon’s journal but I looked back and couldn’t find it.

Anywho, someone recommended a gentleman by the name of bill ward on you tube and I’ve found the man extremely knowledgeable and helpful in learning about the subject matter. He’s got all sorts of informative vids I also suggest.

In other news I’m on the last res change for the week. Whomever is far right. 2 I believe. Haven’t snapped a pic yet today but I may. Not a lot has changed. I’ve got my old Eva-dry mini dehumidifier plugged in and drying the new bigger one is in the tent now.

I’m still not sure where or how I’m going to go about drying. obviously I would like to do it in the tent but with the other immature babies in there that’s not really a viable option. Perhaps I could section off a part of the tent with cardboard to reduce light, but even then I’m not sure the humidity would be where I want it I believe bill ward likes to do a 10 day dry hang but his humidity was 60-65. At 50 I’d imagine it would take half the time to dry. Good time for that research to me as I believe I’m coming up on E day. E for Eviscerate.

Backtracking through the journal, seemingly post #161 I can definitively say they’re in flower at that date. April first I believe could be sooner but I digress; Northern lights being an avg of 57 days of flower should clock me at may 27th. So there. I did a thing. Theoretically 3 weeks from tomorrow they will be done. I see the ducks, they are all getting in a row. Blaze on 420!

Beast mode about 11 inches of solid buds
That's magnificent. Very nice. :thumb: I'm wondering, how many hours of light are they getting daily?

My best drying has been at 55-60% rh and 20c for 10-12 days. (think that's about 68f). Most especially keep the dry going slowly for the first 5 days. Chlorophyll is what make smoke harsh. It degrades in the leaves in 4 to 5 days as long as the leaves don't dry during that time.

My best drying has been at 55-60% rh and 20c for 10-12 days. (think that's about 68f). Most especially keep the dry going slowly for the first 5 days. Chlorophyll is what make smoke harsh. It degrades in the leaves in 4 to 5 days as long as the leaves don't dry during that time.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking about. I was thinking the first 5 days to put it in the fridge. That way I won’t likely have any problems with it drying in that timeframe. After about a week in the fridge I’d probably put it in the drying rack for a bit

So I put my hygrometer in the fridge last night. Today this is the reading.

I can’t hang dry in tent with other babies still going. Closet may prove to be super smelly, and I can keep the temp at 68f or near 20c for you folks not in or around the us.

At this point, I think the fridge dry is the only option to regulate temp and we’ll the humidity not sure what to do about. It’s not 60-65. Any thoughts?

@Tokin Roll i believe you mentioned you use the fridge dry method, if so; do you see any problems with the numbers?

70FB5637-7764-482E-84FC-32BF287C3A26.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom