Vertical Club?

Re: Vertical Club ?

Not many vertical journals about... but i'm aware of the odd grower who has done a vertical grow !

Slighty more advanced in light set up than most growers tho...

Give me some time i may be able to find a journal for ya to browse... remember some one by the name of gator or some thing who done DIY job on vertical grow.

Not many vertical journals about... but i'm aware of the odd grower who has done a vertical grow !

Slighty more advanced in light set up than most growers tho...

Give me some time i may be able to find a journal for ya to browse... remember some one by the name of gator or some thing who done DIY job on vertical grow.

Cool - i feel a bit sorry now that i didnt start a journal myself and now its almost finished. I will try to upload some pics later for other people to watch.

Cool - i feel a bit sorry now that i didnt start a journal myself and now its almost finished. I will try to upload some pics later for other people to watch.

Make this thing a sticky?

Well..

This is 250w hps vertical "donut"
4x3 gallon buckets.
3x autoflower Kabala and 1x ch9 super haze
Growing medium is 70% soil, 30% clay pebbles.

0d67960dead9f2af4aacda398b65eb0b.jpg

7f66bfac3691dc8b9591706f1e4a4983.jpg

32db74793effd47c6993fd232d7c1daa.jpg

df6b5420501c520046b58749ae4e6951.jpg

Yea this site is short of vertical growing content and I have searched all over it. Surprised tbo...doing a build out now and was going horizontal but really thinking vertical in a 2k set up employing a stadium idea/octagonal structure combining the stadium-doughnut/coliseum idea each having its own light. Just thoughts for now tho...sort of like the bottom pic of Fuzzys reply but with perhaps 3 tiers and each section on casters or at least the middle slot to have access to the middle.

Nice little doughnut jummejum!

Peace,

Any2

Should all be in there dude but anything else and if you would like the information in this thread I will be happy to do so when I get home from work

I agree with you fatty!

The only disadvantage i find, is that the back of the plant seems to be smaller and is later in development.
If you have the ability to rotate or turn them that would give better overall growth if you do not have them stationary.

I am sold on the idea and would love to get the vert growers to chime in. Also.....I like the custom ideas and DIY set ups that are unique to everyones environment/dimensions.

Peace,

Any2

Most botanists are ignoring the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Trees oriented on the outside of a cylindrical screen in a sort of modified coliseum ScrOG are expending fantastic proportions of their energy bending to the will of the chicken wire as they grow toward their "sun" ( vertical HID system). It's wasteful and waste has to come from somewhere and go somewhere.

Here it comes from yield and goes to heat.

A thermodynamically more sensible system is to follow the contours of the plant. Wrap your cage about the circumference of the pot and orient your light source symmetrically so that the cannabis grows stress free and vertically, the way it's genotypically wired.

Back
Top Bottom