Vertical ScrOG/ Wall of Green Experiment TRELLIS TRAINER

I'm really feeling your vert grow. I got some babies on the side of my room and have been fitting a screen to do this exact same ides.Ecxept It will be just posted on the side of the room along with the rest of the plants, ecept with a screen. ormally I just let them flower natrually going toward the light. But your picts/drawings are a great exaple of how to perform the grow. GREAT JOB BRO!!

Update pics 11/23
More training on to the back of the AK stem... thinned her out a little more and LST'd her larger side shoots.....enjoy!!! Oh and shes up for POTM so please vote....

SDC12127.JPG

A few close-ups

One of her few seeds... proud of her tooo
SDC12187.JPG

Heres another one
SDC12184.JPG

Heres her lowest side shoot... now shes separated and in her own race to the light...
SDC12183.JPG

heres a cool picture that looks like a little football head figure ridin the stem with its pistil legs... LOL
SDC12186.JPG

Please VOTE for her as PLANT of the MONTH if your think her figure is unique to your eye. Either way you have to admit that she has great genes.

Check her Smile!!!

SDC12157.JPG

Grafting Two Plants Together??? PIGGY BACK TRAINER

I wonder that if once the Stinkbud is riding up the AK's stem i could scrap off the outer cambium layer on both plants at a certain spot, then tape them together... Would the Stinkbub leech of the AK... Since they are in the same pot, the Stinkbud wouldnt be competing for root space, she would be doubling her root area. i know they have experimented with grafting hops as well as cannabis-cannabis grafting, but i havent heard of grafting two plants together, is it worth the risk????

POTM>> Vertical ScrOG/ Wall of Green Experiment TRELLIS TRAINER

A few more quick shots of her

SDC12275.JPG

SDC12274.JPG

i love the way the flash makes the trics and leaves look... almost blueish-purple

Vote for Plant of the Month

Shes coming along famously.... she has alot of new side growth and i have been spreading her out, shes definitly going to be POTM one month before she goes, either that or NOTM.... she already told me shes not settling for anything less than that.... Updated pics coming either tonight or tomorrow.... :grinjoint:

Stinkbud smoke report!!

Smoke report!!!! O:smokin:WOOWOWOOWO:smokin:O

Here is a quick couple of pics with the nug and my chillum w/ chameleon glass ready to blow....

SDC12501.JPG

SDC12508.JPG

Pick this up in OBX
SDC12510.JPG

SDC12511.JPG

SDC12512.JPG

SDC12518.JPG

this was off my POTM candidate so go VOTE for her!!!!

enjoy the pics... i know i enjoyd making them....:grinjoint:

New Pics 12/5
After i thinned her leaves out some
SDC12531.JPG

The LOne Rangerette and supporting cast
SDC12535.JPG

The LOne Rangerette
SDC12533.JPG

SDC12461.JPG

SDC12423.JPG

Internal Buddage (you can see the two side shoots on the left side of the plant and the two on the right getting trained with paper clips away from the center)
SDC12463.JPG

Close-up of internal buddage
SDC12534.JPG

Stinkbud X Split Melon Seed
SDC12440.JPG

ENJOY:grinjoint:

UPDATE PICS: 12/9
Spread Out...
SDC12669.JPG

Gut shots
SDC12702.JPG

SDC12623.JPG

SDC12627.JPG

They call me the 'Leave Weaver'
SDC12699.JPG

A lower Nugg site i clipped that had 3 of the few seeds i got from the Split melon cross, hopefully they were mature enough to be viable...
SDC12639.JPG

let them set out for a couple weeks this will help with the viability of the seeds. Keep in mind they currently have moisture in em, so just make sure you let them dry a lil.

Thanks for the advice butcher... this is what i will be doing... i popped them out and they were plump and firm... there is a good chance these are gunna sprout in the spring :grinjoint:

Sup bro I just found ur journal and I like the idea of that being vertical. +reps for the idea and ur lst. I'll have to watch ur grow and see how it works.

Best of luck to ya!!

Trellis is a great idea. It inspired me to think a bit outside the box. Figured you might like to see what I had drawn based on a ~$20 adjustable coat rack but I don't know how to post it (figured it out).

RackMH.jpg

The rack is on wheels and is about 3 feet wide and 16 inches deep and the upper bar is adjustable to whatever your max height can allow but no shorter than about 36 inches I believe, the rack has two bars across the bottom that will hold a plastic coated rack on which a 5 gallon bucket with holes drilled in bottom will sit. The rack has room for a collection pale underneath (figured I would get a underbed storage tub so I can flush them easy cuz once in the trellis you won't wanna take it out). This makes the plant trellis and all mobile so I can work on the extensive weaving I will have to do. I am gonna use another one of those cheap racks for my cfl's to clamp to, gives them alot of adjustment to I can stretch the plant up into the netting. Figured I would use Black/White plastic to wrap around the trellis back and the back of the light rack.

Anyway if you haven't made the setup yet, this might give you something to think about. I haven't done much reading on trellis's so this might be an old idea but found that cheap rack with I searched for "mobile clothes rack", not sure I could put it together for wood or pvp that cheap and it wouldn't be mobile if I did.

I am finding out with this grow that my back is getting worse than I would like and I designed this for ease of working on my babies without aggravating the problem.

Good luck no matter how you do it, I think the designing your setup is half the fun. :grinjoint:

Sup bro I just found ur journal and I like the idea of that being vertical. +reps for the idea and ur lst. I'll have to watch ur grow and see how it works.

Best of luck to ya!!

Thanks for dropping in MI... unfortunately i had to put my test subject into 12/12 out of seed do to space so i will have to do it in the spring but thank you for your enthusiasm... i'll be keeping n eye on your grow as well...:grinjoint:

Trellis is a great idea. It inspired me to think a bit outside the box. Figured you might like to see what I had drawn based on a ~$20 adjustable coat rack but I don't know how to post it (guess my account isn't enabled yet), but I can describe it.

The rack is on wheels and is about 3 feet wide and 16 inches deep and the upper bar is adjustable to whatever your max height can allow but no shorter than about 36 inches I believe, the rack has two bars across the bottom that will hold a plastic coated rack on which a 5 gallon bucket with holes drilled in bottom will sit. The rack has room for a collection pale underneath (figured I would get a underbed storage tub so I can flush them easy cuz once in the trellis you won't wanna take it out). This makes the plant trellis and all mobile so I can work on the extensive weaving I will have to do. I am gonna use another one of those cheap racks for my cfl's to clamp to, gives them alot of adjustment to I can stretch the plant up into the netting. Figured I would use Black/White plastic to wrap around the trellis back and the back of the light rack.

Anyway if you haven't made the setup yet, this might give you something to think about. I haven't done much reading on trellis's so this might be an old idea but found that cheap rack with I searched for "mobile clothes rack", not sure I could put it together for wood or pvp that cheap and it wouldn't be mobile if I did.

I am finding out with this grow that my back is getting worse than I would like and I designed this for ease of working on my babies without aggravating the problem.

Good luck no matter how you do it, I think the designing your setup is half the fun. :grinjoint:

Hey MH... this sounds like a great idea, once you get it set up i definitely wanna see what it look like... +reps for your inventiveness, and your right about the designing being an important part of your grow....:;)

Hey MH... this sounds like a great idea, once you get it set up i definitely wanna see what it look like... +reps for your inventiveness, and your right about the designing being an important part of your grow....:;)

I have two months for my first grow to finish before I can start (and I need to wrangle a camera somehow :smokin:)

Back
Top Bottom