Very First Grow: G13 Haze, White Widow & some bagseed

if that's really bad nute burn, i'd harvest. they might not be as big as they could be, but the hairs have turned orange it looks, so it's near peak of potency. not a bad time to fuck up, lol. what do y'all think?

Everything looks good, except for the one plant. The trich soldiers are on the march.

Perhaps that one plant was at a PH that allowed absorption of the nutes more so than the others. I've also read that you can burn the roots if you let a plant get too dry and then over nute it.

All in all, the grow is progressing nicely!! :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

Lebanese Blonde Bud?

thanks for the help so far. On the advice of ya'll I cut down the burnt plant and its now drying in a cool dry corner. this was "technically" my first harvest but I probably jumped the gun a bit on that. looking back think it would have been better if I gave it straight water and just let it go for a little longer to flush it out. oh well live and learn.

since I'm in the home stretch here I started to cut my nutes back.

Nutrient salt buildup causing localized lockout/pH/burn maybe?

Wow, Im impressed, those buds look so awsome, you dirt baggers really are great. dweeden and I are really enjoying all this family has to offer. we are into a 3rd hydro try and I would love to try the dirt inside, but i know its totally different, Im just gonna keep watchin you pros until I get the nerve to go for it. Great job AB, keep on keepin on

i know its been a little while but i've got a week 15 or somewhere around there update. I lost exact count but its either 15 or 16.

I think I'm in the home stretch now. I've been giving them straight h2o for the last two waterings.

DSC030611.JPG

DSC03062.JPG

DSC03063.JPG

one of the lower level buds

DSC03065.JPG

DSC03064.JPG

DSC03066.JPG

DSC03067.JPG

DSC03068.JPG

DSC03069.JPG

DSC03071.JPG

shot of the lower level buds

DSC03073.JPG

DSC03072.JPG

DSC030741.JPG

DSC03075.JPG

those three plants above all reside in this tub

DSC03076.JPG

DSC03077.JPG

I don't know whats up with this girl, she can't stand up straight

DSC03078.JPG

there aren't even close to the amount of crystals on this plant there are on all the rest.

DSC03079.JPG

below is my best plant of the bunch.

DSC03080.JPG

DSC03081.JPG

DSC03083.JPG

this is my best bud pic. :cheer:

DSC03084.JPG

DSC03085.JPG

DSC03087.JPG

DSC03088.JPG

DSC03089.JPG

this is a close up from about the top 1/3 of the plant. I just zoomed in on the cluster.

DSC03090.JPG

DSC03092.JPG

DSC03093.JPG

DSC03095.JPG

DSC03096.JPG

DSC03097.JPG

DSC03094.JPG

i'm pretty happy with how they are turning out. based on the amount I got from that over nuted plant I'm guessing I'll have enough smoke for atleast a year maybe two with this grow... we'll see.

time to really start researching curing and storage

HOLY SHIT! great ganga man! seriously impressive +rep

those hairs are turning orange, you might want to harvest sooner rather than later, the potency usually begins to drop after all the hairs turn orange

I have noticed a couple animal hairs on the buds in a coupl ediffert pictures and plants and what the hell is this
DSC030941.jpg

hope this helps

Lol Poke Smot i wanna give +Rep man Man im super stoned right now and i just read your thread and you made me fucking laugh but i was impressed by good you are in paying attention to detail man that is cool. And i think i have figured out what it is but not sure, looks like he walked by them and his sweater glaced one of the buds and a lil bit of lent got stuck maybe?:cool:

No i can see them thats what amazes me that i didnt even notice the first time i saw the pics until i saw your post! and Rep means plus reputation points, It takes 0 to 99 point to hold one green square beneath your post count. Each additional 100 rep points adds another green square. When you first start out you don't have much rep, you are only able to award 1 rep point per event.

Back
Top Bottom