Very first grow

Niewalk5744

420 Member
My very first grow!2 questions am I on track and is it a girl? I think it's a girl???

Attachments

• 20190823_105307.jpg
    20190823_105307.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 35
I did I removed a spider and its web this morning idk why but they specs have been there since I started. So idk I'm a noob lol

But is it a female tho? And am I doing good for a first time lol I'm just curious
A little too early to be sure about sex. It's alive which is better than many 1st timers, including me. How old is it? What kind of nutes and how much. How much direct sun does it get? You've still got two months+ so you could get a big bud if you treat her right.

Since February nothing its l
Just in a pot in my yard just got some regular soil with out miracle grow and germinated my seed and hoped for the best lmao! I swear I'm surprised I got this far. I hid it in a box at night for like.a month with sun for the day cause my bf kept turning on the back light(dick head) but yup I decided to just let momma nature wing it it for me! I let the summer grow it and I just make sure nobody steals it lol! I decided I'm not but I g all that heat lamp stuff it's a plant let's see what life can do!

Back
Top Bottom