Very new

DA420

420 Member
This is only my 2nd attempt at growing. 1st attempt wasn't perfect but it worked the only problem was the yellow leaves and drooping leaves . I know I need to feed them the correct ph and all but last time I grew I only made sure the ph of the feed was correct this time I've started watching the ph of the soil and it was way off I was dealing with the same thing yellowing droopy leaves well my ph was past 8 . So now when I've been feeding them I've made the ph of the water and nutes very low to lower the ph of the soil. I'm using fox farms ocean soil and the nutrients are all fox farms . I know some people day if you use that soil dont use nutes . I have been feeding them water with very very low ph trying to lower the ph of the soil any tips ? I'm sure I'm doing it wrong which is why I need the experts

How are you measuring the PH of your soil? Feeding with a low PH going to bite you in the backside, especially if you trying to lower a incorrectly obtained number. Not familiar with that soil or if it is considered soil or soil-less, but in my 3 years of growing I have never checked the PH of the soil (nor do I care) and just control the PH of the water (after nutrients) I give them.

Back
Top Bottom