Very Sickly Seedling!

parky44

I started these two babies at the same time. I made the mistake of keeping them under artificial light 24/7 for the first few days, and they got tall and lanky and started to fall over. I moved them outside, and they began to look a little better, but then one started to really lean. I stilted it with a stick to give it some strength. But....my girlfriend broke up with me and I completely neglected them for three days (after watering though). I came back this morning to find this. I'm thinking it's a root problem? But I really don't know. This is my first grow and so far it's ugly.... Any help is appreciated! Thanks guys!

DSC_2782.jpg

DSC_2781.jpg

I think your roots dried out its dead. a bigger pot is what you need. keep your other baby going and clone her:bong: try again, we live and learn.

I think your roots dried out its dead. a bigger pot is what you need. keep your other baby going and clone her:bong: try again, we live and learn.

Never say never, dont kill it... Killing babies is bad mmmk?

I've been through a few journals where the grower even neglected the plant completely took it for dead even let their pet have a go at it, and the thing still grew after! They're resilient plants.

:Namaste:

safe ..mate if i was you i'd defo put more soil in to support the plant and for roots, and to me the soil looks really dry. do that then water it, it'l prob pull through. cant see it bein lights at this stage they'l grow anywhere at the min

Jellybean is right, fill the pot up to the bottom set of leaves and give a good watering with plan r\o water, keep it in the shade a few days and slowly acclimate it to full sun. For the healther one, get it in a full gallon container and rock on, it's likely already used to the full sun by now. Next time take a few days to get your plants used to sunlight rather than putting them out all at once. There's several schools of thought about repotting, imho if you CAN start in the pot you finish in the better off your roots will develop. Good luck, will keep an eye on this one.

Back
Top Bottom