Very Thin lookin leaves startling to grow Need Help

Tdot

I'm in my 5th week Of Veg and 4 of my plants are starting to develope very thin new grow and my fan leaves are curling inward...I was using rock rool then transplanted to soil a week a few days ago before this started to happen....This is my first time growing so maybe it's because I have a rock wool cube inside my soil and it's causing different PH problems but I'm not sure this is my first Time Can some please give me some good advice :thanks:

I'm in my 5th week Of Veg and 4 of my plants are starting to develope very thin new grow and my fan leaves are curling inward...I was using rock rool then transplanted to soil a week a few days ago before this started to happen....This is my first time growing so maybe it's because I have a rock wool cube inside my soil and it's causing different PH problems but I'm not sure this is my first Time Can some please give me some good advice :thanks:

Way too vague, BUT I'll toss some thoughts out there. Is there any nutes being added or are you relying on the feeding from the rock wool. Until the roots get into the soil, there's nothing feeding the plant and probably only a few roots have made it to soil and isn't enough food for the plant's size. Thin leaves aren't a problem, signs of more Sativa influence. The curling Fan leaves is either too much/too little water and/or nutrient deficiency.
Hope this helps some.

Ive been trying to post a pic just don't know how I'm using my phone....and yea that makes since....I'm using 1 teaspone of flora nova, 1 1/2 tablespoon of bat guano and a couple drops of superthrive.... I really don't want my garden to mess up now it's been doing great

Back
Top Bottom