Vetsmoke 2nd Cabinet Grow

Hey vet. The trichs on those buds look sick! Looks like you have some mean meds in the way! Top work :yummy:
Thanks mate. Hoping so. They're 8 weeks in flower today so may be getting the chop. They're both fast versions so supposed to be 7 weeks. I'll have a good look tonight and possibly get the cutters out.

They've both had a haircut tonight. Top half of each plant has now been chopped.

Here's the Cream Mandarine buds I cut 6 days ago.
IMG_20190806_223047_DRO.jpg

Some more Cream Mandarine freshly chopped tonight.
IMG_20190806_223253_DRO.jpg

This is approx half of the Candy Kush. The best half. Chopped tonight.
IMG_20190806_223518_DRO.jpg

Here's some shots of the buds hanging.
IMG_20190806_223957_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190806_224014_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190806_224035_DRO.jpg

Think I may end up with a little more than the first attempt but not by much. They look tasty though.

Just had a little taster of the Cream Mandarine buds that have been drying a week now. Considering it's nowhere near ready to be smoked it was very smooth. Never had a Cream anything so I'm guessing that's the Cream part shining through. Think it will be lovely when it's fully dried and cured. The high is only just kicking in but can't really comment on it as it was just a little top up from a dose of Blueberry earlier. Got a good feeling about it though.

So onto planning the last grow before the newborn is here. I'm doing an auto flower grow again. Seeds I have are 2 x Dope Seeds Auto Northern Lights, 2 x Dope Seeds Auto Kalashnikov, 2 x Short Stuff Auto Pink Grapefruit. Now I'm torn which to grow. I think definitely one Northern Lights & one Kalashnikov. Probably in 2-3L pots. But then I'm toying with the idea of doing one other in a 1-1.5L pot too. That little one on my first grow was so easy to look after up until the last couple of weeks where she dropped off. Gave me .5oz of awesome bud too. Or do I do 4 of those? Hmmm decisions decisions. Don't want to make it too tricky but also maybe push it a little.

Congrats on the(2 stage) harvest,Vet,and the upcoming one mid-week!
That Candy Kush looks like she was made for a cabinet grow-I know the cream Mandarine wasn't as cooperative,but she still gave you lots of smoke
That took me forever to type after sampling the Cream Mandarine again.
And apparently pretty good smoke,too!

Congrats on the(2 stage) harvest,Vet,and the upcoming one mid-week!
That Candy Kush looks like she was made for a cabinet grow-I know the cream Mandarine wasn't as cooperative,but she still gave you lots of smoke

And apparently pretty good smoke,too!
Thanks a lot mate. You too. Yeah she has been great throughout. Did exactly what I wanted her to. I'd say overall it's been a successful grow but not quite what I'd hoped. Still early days though.

I got impatient and the rest of it came down. It needed to really. All hanging and in jars now. Some of it is very roughly trimmed. That'll be used for cannabutter or oil. Will report final weights once it's all dried but it won't be a staggering number that's for sure. Will do a little smoke report too.
IMG_20190812_225129_DRO.jpg

Congrats on the boy news mate, not stopped in for a while since not had alot of time due to work but looks like you did very well this round mate those buds look nice

Back
Top Bottom