Vetsmoke 2nd Cabinet Grow

They're both looking great,Vet
You're going to end up with lots of buds on both of 'em!
I sure like the way they grow with the quadline training,
Just the ticket for smaller spaces...
Thanks! Hoping so, all looking good so far. Yeah it is simple and works a treat. Yours are looking amazing.

The Candy Kush is well ahead in the race. Looks like they're starting to show their lady parts now.
IMG_20190616_203359_DRO.jpg

Taken off a couple of leaves and tucked a few. They can only go up now. Bushy little ladies.

Candy Kush
IMG_20190617_203149_DRO.jpg

IMG_20190617_203159_DRO.jpg

Cream Mandarine
IMG_20190617_204052_DRO.jpg

IMG_20190617_204057_DRO.jpg

May have to do something to control the height a little in the near future. Both going well though.
IMG_20190617_204200_DRO.jpg

May have to do something to control the height a little in the near future

By the time we get done neither of us will any longer be "supercropping noobs"
Your plants are doing fantastic,Vet-they're getting big,especially the Candy Kush!

By the time we get done neither of us will any longer be "supercropping noobs"
Your plants are doing fantastic,Vet-they're getting big,especially the Candy Kush!
Thanks buddy. Yeah she's a beast. Wish I could've cloned her. Ha ha I think you'll be right.

So the Candy Kush has had some training. Remembered I had some bendz so I've put a few of those on. Fan leaves off the bottom for a bit more air. Was light as a feather again after a feed 2 days ago so she's just had another.
IMG_20190619_192600_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190619_192552_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190619_192618_DRO.jpg

She could easily fill this cabinet.
IMG_20190619_192820_DRO.jpg

Cream Mandarine is going well but much more compact. Kinda squashed in the corner now. Pot still had a bit of weight left from the last feed.
IMG_20190619_193232_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190619_193218_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190619_193243_DRO.jpg

Both back in the cabinet.
IMG_20190619_194103_DRO.jpg

Just read the quote below on another website.

Sativa strains and very young plants that are switched to 12/12 are especially known for stretching a lot!

interesting. I knew about Sativas but didn't realise flowering early could cause the plants to stretch more. So I could have inadvertently made life more difficult for myself. But then what would be the alternative? Keep in veg longer but chop bits off to keep it small?
Had a peek in the cabinet this morning just before lights off and the Candy Kush canopy is looking pretty level and full. Possibly got a tiny bit taller but looking like it's slowed down already. I'm hoping so anyway as it's about as tall as I'd like it now. The Cream Mandarine isn't that far behind height wise.
May need another small fan to improve the air circulation since it's all quite tight together in there now. RH is sitting around 70% so I'd like to get that down a bit before those buds start forming. Thinking another fan and some more defoliation could help.
They both still look very happy, so I am too, but I'll be on edge for a couple more weeks. Looks very much like a SoG now. 1000, 2000, 3000, check canopy.

Like a SoG ,except smaller...maybe a LoG (Lake of Green)or a PoG (Pond of Green) :)

Wow,Vet ! They sure filled the place up fast...Looking extremely happy and healthy!

I'd never seen those bendz things-those are cool!

Like a SoG ,except smaller...maybe a LoG (Lake of Green)or a PoG (Pond of Green) :)

Wow,Vet ! They sure filled the place up fast...Looking extremely happy and healthy!

Ha ha. I like PoG. Could also be Puddle of Green :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo: Had a vaporizer delivered today so just giving that a go.

Read about them and bought a pack for the last grow but never used them. They didn't fit anywhere. This one they worked really nicely on the younger branches to bend them over.

Back
Top Bottom