Vetsmoke 2nd Cabinet Grow

Hopefully the CM stops stretching soon-you're at apx. day 18,mine stopped at day 20-
but I don't know if that's standard time for the stretch or not.
You're doing a good job keeping up with them...2 more days and you might be home free!
Hope so mate. Getting danger close now. It's kinda worrying but fun too.

I lost a little sleep over mine too-trying to come up with a plan "B" if they don't stop....

Candy Kush is getting a little frost on her now. I think the Cream Mandarine is more sativa leaning. The way she stretched and her structure. She's a leggy girl.
IMG_20190630_192909_DRO.jpg

just doing one plant next time.
I was just thinking the same thing about mine-
Well,crowded or not,your girls are looking great-you're making it work :goodjob:

So they're 7 weeks old now. This is the situation with the Cream Mandarine right now. They are about 3cm away from those LED's:laugh: She stretched like an absolute maniac after such a slow start.
IMG_20190706_195854_DRO.jpg

The Candy Kush is tucked away at the back now just getting fatter and frostier. Hopefully get some pics of her soon. Just couldn't be bothered with moving the monstrosity above, out of the way. Ha ha.

They are about 3cm away from those LED's:laugh:
Damn- She really went for it!
Do you think she's done stretching?
Doesn't seem to be bothering her much,being that close to
the light-she looks as happy as she can be...

Damn- She really went for it!
Do you think she's done stretching?
Doesn't seem to be bothering her much,being that close to
the light-she looks as happy as she can be...
I really don't know. She's slowed down but seems to still be creeping a little taller each day. Hoping she stops right now. Yeah she does still look healthy right now.

Back
Top Bottom