Vetsmoke 2nd Cabinet Grow

Hey all you awesome people! Welcome to my 2nd stealth cabinet grow journal. If you didn't follow my 1st grow then check the link in my signature to see my setup. One of the Blueberry Autos from my first grow is finishing up and the photoperiod seedlings are in with her.

Setup

Stealth cabinet - 5.5 cubic ft.
Passive air intake with light trap.
Can-lite 150 filter with 120mm 5V USB fan for extraction.
HLG 65 V2 Quantum Board 4000k.

Soil - Biobizz light mix + 20% extra perlite
Nutrients - Biobizz range
Strain - 1 x Candy Kush Express (RQS) and 1 x Cream Mandarine Fast version (Sweetseeds)
Flowering type - Photoperiod
Flowering time - 7 weeks
Veg light schedule - 20/4
Flower light schedule - 12/12
Final pots will be 12L fabric pots cut down and sewn up slightly smaller to around 9L
Planned training - Topping, LST, Quadline

Seeds germinated in shot glasses and planted in party cups. Will be up potted twice. They are now 5 days above ground.

And finally...... here they are.
IMG_20190521_095033_DRO.jpg

Relaxing with the Blueberry Auto.
IMG_20190521_095041_DRO.jpg

I'm guessing you're liking this "growing thing" ?
I'll follow along on this one too,your first one went well,this one should be even better!
The little weedlings are looking great so far!
And the big girl next to them isn't too bad either...

I'm guessing you're liking this "growing thing" ?
I'll follow along on this one too,your first one went well,this one should be even better!
The little weedlings are looking great so far!
And the big girl next to them isn't too bad either...
Ha ha. Welcome along buddy. I'm hooked already. Off to a good start I feel. Yeah she's getting better every day.

I can see roots at the bottom of these little cups. Anyone advise whether I'll be okay to transplant to larger pots now? Won't be the final pots but a mid size between these and the final ones. Last grow was autos that went straight into final pots so I've never transplanted before. Cheers.

Back from Paris and all looks well on the homefront...
The little ones behaved themselves while you were away,in fact,it won't
be long until they're not little ones any more...they grow up so fast...
Welcome back,Vet!

Back from Paris and all looks well on the homefront...
The little ones behaved themselves while you were away,in fact,it won't
be long until they're not little ones any more...they grow up so fast...
Welcome back,Vet!
Cheers buddy! Yeah they sprang up on me in the few days I was gone. Responded well to being transplanted. Will have no choice but to chop the auto very soon as I'll need the space. The Candy Kush is really motoring along.

It is impressive that they grew that much right after transplanting,sometimes there's a little pause...
You must have snuck it in when they weren't looking...

The girls have the cabinet to themselves now. Blueberry Auto was harvested last night. Training will begin on the Candy Kush very soon. The Cream Mandarine is a little behind still. Both looking nice and healthy so far.
IMG_20190530_092609_DRO.jpg

The CK doesn't seem to have been phased at all with having those nodes removed. Tomorrow she should get topped. Won't be long and they'll be ready to go into final pots.

Attachments

• IMG_20190531_094819_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20190531_094819_DRO.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
I ended up topping both yesterday evening. Woke up to the CM reaching for the skies. Only the top 2 leaves though. I did increase the lighting power a bit yesterday too. I've dialled that back a little again.
IMG_20190601_080641_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190601_080506_DRO.jpg

Those branches will be ready to tie down in no time-pretty impressive how much they've grown in just the last 2 days...they're definitely liking their new pots

Back
Top Bottom