Vetsmoke 2nd Cabinet Grow

Those branches will be ready to tie down in no time-pretty impressive how much they've grown in just the last 2 days...they're definitely liking their new pots
Yeah all going smoothly so far. If they keep going like this I'll have to flip them in a couple of weeks before they get too big.

The little ladies are still enjoying life. RH is quite high at 78% for some reason so will need to keep an eye on that. All good right now though.
IMG_20190604_193605_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190604_193610_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190604_193549_DRO.jpg

RH is quite high at 78% for some reason
In my grow box,the rh hovers around 75%+ for a few days after I water them...by the 4th day it's dropping down,and on the fifth day,it's time to water them again.
Since it's a losing battle,I don't worry about it- I just added another $2.00 fan for more circulation,and so far it hasn't caused a problem.

Your ladies are looking nice and healthy-really growing fast & looking like they're made for the quadline training -it's like they didn't even notice that they've been topped...

Looking good mate, those ladies should fill your cupboard this time round
Thanks mate. They'll be spilling out at this rate if I'm not careful. Ha ha. Should be okay if I keep on top of the training and time the flip right though.

Looking good,Vet !
Your grow space is like mine- seems to get a little smaller every day...

Training is going okay so far. Not much to report really. Won't be much longer until the flip I don't think.
IMG_20190609_143433_DRO.jpgIMG_20190609_143000_DRO.jpgIMG_20190609_143510_DRO.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190609_143433_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20190609_143433_DRO.jpg
    942.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20190609_143000_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20190609_143000_DRO.jpg
    910.2 KB · Views: 89
Wow-they are growing fast-big difference since yesterday !
It won't be long till you literally have wall to wall plants in there...they're looking great!

Any tips on when to switch to flowering? Don't want to go too early and heavily impact the final yield but on the other hand don't want to leave it too late and end up with plants that don't fit in the cabinet. My thought was to do it at the end of this week.

My current grow is my first experience flowering plants indoors,so I'm not an expert,but
I can tell you what my plants have done since 12/12
I flipped them at day 35,they were 6" tall-remember,I used nodes 1 & 2 for the quad training,because I topped them about an hour before I found the Quadline thread,so they started out a few inches shorter than if I'd of done it the right way...

So today,20 days into 12/12,they're 15 & 16 inches tall,and I think they might be about done stretching-they've only grown about 1/4" since yesterday.
So,when you do flip yours,you can probably count on at least 9 or 10 inches of stretch.
Yours will be about 29 or 30 days old by the end of the week,which seems early,but with our space limitations,you probably can't wait much longer...
I'm guessing your plants are about 8" tall now(?) so if they stretch 10",you'll be at apx. 18"-and when they're done stretching,they continue to grow slowly as the buds stack up.
And they'll probably be an inch or more taller by the end of the week.

I don't remember how much headroom you've got in there,but I think your plan to flip them at the end of the week is a good one,and probably necessary so they don't outgrow their happy home...
And I want to add that I'm not sure mine are done stretching,but they've slowed way down,and I really hope they're about done...at this point the canopy is 12" from the lights.

My current grow is my first experience flowering plants indoors,so I'm not an expert,but
I can tell you what my plants have done since 12/12
I flipped them at day 35,they were 6" tall-remember,I used nodes 1 & 2 for the quad training,because I topped them about an hour before I found the Quadline thread,so they started out a few inches shorter than if I'd of done it the right way...

So today,20 days into 12/12,they're 15 & 16 inches tall,and I think they might be about done stretching-they've only grown about 1/4" since yesterday.
So,when you do flip yours,you can probably count on at least 9 or 10 inches of stretch.
Yours will be about 29 or 30 days old by the end of the week,which seems early,but with our space limitations,you probably can't wait much longer...
I'm guessing your plants are about 8" tall now(?) so if they stretch 10",you'll be at apx. 18"-and when they're done stretching,they continue to grow slowly as the buds stack up.
And they'll probably be an inch or more taller by the end of the week.

I don't remember how much headroom you've got in there,but I think your plan to flip them at the end of the week is a good one,and probably necessary so they don't outgrow their happy home...
And I want to add that I'm not sure mine are done stretching,but they've slowed way down,and I really hope they're about done...at this point the canopy is 12" from the lights.
Cheers mate that's very helpful. Also makes me nervous. Ha ha. May flip them mid week. I did a similar thing to you with my cream mandarine and kept nodes 2 & 3. She's actually a better size and shape for me than the Candy Kush. Think I'm gonna end up really close to the lights.

Back
Top Bottom