Vetsmoke 2nd Cabinet Grow

Looks like they might just fit-we both might have to do a little supercropping later on...
Your plants are looking great,it'll be interesting to see what they do when you flip them.
I didn't need to flip the lowryder,but she started flowering at 21 days from sprout-I know yours aren't autos,but they'll probably do just fine yield-wise,even flipping them a little early.

The best thing about the lowryder was not having to worry about height-even without lst,she would have only gotten about 14" tall....those were the good old days...I'm not sure how tall my present plants are supposed to get...I've purposely not looked that up,It'd probably scare me...

Yeah it'll be interesting. I think my main plant on the last grow started flowering around this size so I may get away with it. Still had a little room left. That last bit cracked me up. Probably the best way. The plants will grow to what size we want anyway. Well that's the aim.

These 2 are growing like they're on steroids. It's going to get very cosy.
IMG_20190611_193204_DRO.jpgIMG_20190611_193210_DRO.jpgIMG_20190611_193218_DRO.jpg

Wish I had the space to let them veg a couple more weeks. Think they'd be really impressive then. Hoping I've pulled the trigger on the flip at the right time. All part of the learning experience and either way I'll have a better idea for next time.

I think they'll do fine-you don't really have a lot of choice-I would've liked to veg longer,but the math said I had to do it when I did-same as in your case-I feel like I really should have flipped an inch sooner,although an inch won't make much difference a month or so down the road.

good good looking good!!
makes me appreciate my space, as much as i moan about my height lol
this quadline is fun eh, have seen vigorous daily growth on my two largest recently, how old are yours now? im sure theyre about the same ages give or take, day 37 for my eldest babes.
good luck on the stretch now mate! , i went round all my stems on the first lot pinching daily to try and slow the stretch a little bit, cant remember where i read it, kinda supercropping but i didnt bend them over, just popped the stems, i feel like it worked for me, at least i stopped them all out growing the space i had. that was after 10weeks veg and well established lol

good good looking good!!
makes me appreciate my space, as much as i moan about my height lol
this quadline is fun eh, have seen vigorous daily growth on my two largest recently, how old are yours now? im sure theyre about the same ages give or take, day 37 for my eldest babes.
good luck on the stretch now mate! , i went round all my stems on the first lot pinching daily to try and slow the stretch a little bit, cant remember where i read it, kinda supercropping but i didnt bend them over, just popped the stems, i feel like it worked for me, at least i stopped them all out growing the space i had. that was after 10weeks veg and well established lol
Cheers mate. Mine are 4 weeks above ground tomorrow. Lol. They're growers that's for sure. I may have to be trying a bit of that too. Let's see how the stretch goes.

Gday Sir, heard rumours your plants,looked awesome... Can confirm reports are true and correct..
That is all.

Gday Sir, heard rumours your plants,looked awesome... Can confirm reports are true and correct..
That is all.
Ha ha! Cheers buddy. Those are the kind of rumours we like. It's been a breeze with these girls so far. I think the challenge is on its way though.

Cheers mate. Mine are 4 weeks above ground tomorrow. Lol. They're growers that's for sure. I may have to be trying a bit of that too. Let's see how the stretch goes.
seen
maybe a week behind me then, think mine are into their 5th week.
couple more and il be flipping too i think.
always losing track of days lol

Hey VS nice garden! I’m just in time to see your girls bloom - hooray! :p
I must’ve missed something though. Whatever happened to the blueberry that disappeared a cpl pages back?

Hey VS nice garden! I’m just in time to see your girls bloom - hooray! :p
I must’ve missed something though. Whatever happened to the blueberry that disappeared a cpl pages back?
Welcome aboard DD. The fun is about to begin. The blueberry was from my 1st journal. She's been chopped and is curing now. Link is in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom