The rest of the Kalashnikov and the Northern Lights will get until next weekend now. At least I think.
IMG_20191027_191744_DRO.jpg
IMG_20191027_191956_DRO.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20191027_191705_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20191027_191705_DRO.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
Most of the Pink Grapefruit buds are feeling quite dry to touch. Stems are still bendy though. Bit of a hay smell going on so I hope that's the chlorophyll coming out and they may be ready to jar up tomorrow.

The Pink Grapefruit has been jarred up now for curing. Currently weighing in at 55g. So looks like I'll be just shy of 2oz as predicted. Although the Blueberry actually gained a few grams during curing so you never know. Happy with that though. Only another 10g off the other 2 plants and I've hit 1g per watt.

So that's the Northern Lights and the remaining Kalashnikov chopped and hanging. Northern Lights wet trimmed is weighing 116g. Not bad considering all that was against her. The remainder of the Kalashnikov has come in at 110g wet. So I think the next update will be the final dry weigh ins. I'll leave you for now with a few pics. Cheers.
IMG_20191103_013755_DRO.jpg
IMG_20191103_003309_DRO.jpg
IMG_20191103_004350_DRO.jpg
IMG_20191103_003251_DRO.jpg

Great harvest,Vet- You got a lot of good smoke out of that little cabinet!:welldone:

Temps have dropped over the last few days and the room my drying tent is in gets cold. In the tent is been fairly consistently 16C and 65% RH. Not ideal for drying so got to try and move it all up into the now empty grow cabinet.

So a few bits of the Kalashnikov and northern lights main cola will get another day to dry but the rest is weighed and jarred up. Results so far.

Pink Grapefruit dried and been curing about a week I think is currently at 54g.
Kalashnikov some has been curing a few days, some just went in the jar and some is still hanging. She's currently at 45g.
Northern Lights has been jarred today. All but the main bud and that's currently at 28g.

So current total is 127g at the moment, with a bit still to come. That's not all lovely dense buds but I'm still happy.

That's a damn good harvest, Vet !
If I didn't give most of it away, 4.5-5 oz would last me at least a year-that's a lot of pot when you see it all jarred up!
And the "homegrown" part makes it even better :welldone:

Back where it all began seemed a fitting place to post this. The cabinet is now retired for a little while as we have a baby boy due shortly. It's now taken the role of medicine cabinet and curing cabinet. After 3 successful grows I've had a great time, learned loads, and exceeded all expectations. Here is what it looks like now with everything I have from the harvests. 6 different strains to enjoy. Thanks everyone I couldn't have done it without you.
20191118_222013.jpg

Proper chuffed in fact. Minimum 4.5oz, probably close to 5oz of homegrown to keep me going, out of my little setup. I'm fucking ecstatic.

you should be.

one of the things i like best about growing is how i feel every time i drive past a dispensary. just feels like you're tossing a middle finger at the whole corporate industry.

i'll likely never buy the gov't clones or seed they are trying to push either.

warms the heart .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

you should be.

one of the things i like best about growing is how i feel every time i drive past a dispensary. just feels like you're tossing a middle finger at the whole corporate industry.

i'll likely never buy the gov't clones or seed they are trying to push either.

warms the heart .. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Here it's street weed that's hit and miss. Never really know what you're getting. Or.... a middle finger up to ridiculous laws and grow your own. Keeping money out of the criminal organisation's pockets.

Here it's street weed that's hit and miss. Never really know what you're getting. Or.... a middle finger up to ridiculous laws and grow your own. Keeping money out of the criminal organisation's pockets.

that was the bonus back when stuff was dark here too ..

i can't whine too much though. for years before legal, i got told i treated it like it already was ... :p

worked a lot of music production crew. we had a certain reputation, beyond the professional grade of production we provided. sometimes that rep lost us gigs, most times it drove business to us ... :laughtwo:

a few times we even had artists sending us their personal backline, just to have an excuse to come visit us at the shop ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

that was the bonus back when stuff was dark here too ..

i can't whine too much though. for years before legal, i got told i treated it like it already was ... :p

worked a lot of music production crew. we had a certain reputation, beyond the professional grade of production we provided. sometimes that rep lost us gigs, most times it drove business to us ... :laughtwo:

a few times we even had artists sending us their personal backline, just to have an excuse to come visit us at the shop ... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Sounds like you were living the dream. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom