Hi All, Welcome to my newest and what will be my last journal for a little while.

This is the cabinet I built and have done 2 grows in so far.
Cabinet dimensions = Height 25 inch, Width 17 inch, Depth 22.5 inch.
Lighting = HLG65 4000k Quantum Board
Can Lite carbon filter with 120mm USB case fan for extraction.
Passive intake.
80mm PC fan for circulation.

20190811_164319.jpg
20190811_154436.jpg

This grow will be autoflowers. Seeds are from Dope Seeds. My first grow was a Dope Seeds Blueberry Autoflower so trying them again. This is what I plan to run for a bit of fun.

1 x Northern Lights Auto (Dope Seeds) in a 4L fabric pot. Will be LST'd.
1 x Northern Lights Auto (Dope Seeds) in a 1.25L pot. Will be topped.
1 x Kalashnikov Auto (Dope Seeds) in a 1.25L pot. No training unless really needed. According to Dope Seeds they like to grow one fat cola.
1 x Pink Grapefruit Auto (Short Stuff) in a 1.25L pot. Will be topped.

Hoping they will all fit and it'll be fun seeing how they grow. Could all go wrong but I can pull one or two of the small pots if required. Here's the seeds and pots prepped. The seeds have just been put in shot glasses to germinate.
IMG_20190811_152800_DRO.jpg
20190811_164505.jpg

Soil is Bio Bizz Light mix and will be using their nutrients too. Planning to have these on an 18/6 cycle for the whole grow.

I think that about covers everything for now. The little pots are really to have a play and see what works in my cabinet and what doesn't. Hopefully have some little ladies popping up to say hello by next weekend. Cheers!

:popcorn:
Cool,Vet -4 plants in there is going to be fun to watch!
I'm going to soak a couple of auto seeds tomorrow,so we're going to be on the same schedule...
I'm not brave enough to try 4 at once,at least not yet...;)

:popcorn:
Cool,Vet -4 plants in there is going to be fun to watch!
I'm going to soak a couple of auto seeds tomorrow,so we're going to be on the same schedule...
I'm not brave enough to try 4 at once,at least not yet...;)
Yeah it'll likely be an epic fail but thought I'd have some fun with this one as it'll be the last for a little while. The little Blueberry gave me 0.5oz so if these do similar that'll be great. If they don't get root bound too early on. I'm hoping the 4L pot will produce something similar in size to the #1 Blueberry from the 1st grow. Then fingers crossed the 3 little ones will squeeze in around it. It'll be a giggle I'm sure. Be cool to be starting around the same time too mate.

Thinking I may wire in 2 of those 50W blurple bulbs I have. Put them in the left hand corners where the QB doesn't properly cover. Stick a couple of the small pots under them. Can always unplug them if the temperature gets too much.

Well that's a bummer- of course it couldn't be a free seed that went down the drain....
I dropped one on the carpet yesterday while I was getting it out of the package-bounced into the "nether region" under my dresser...I found it,but it took about 15 minutes...

Well that's a bummer- of course it couldn't be a free seed that went down the drain....
I dropped one on the carpet yesterday while I was getting it out of the package-bounced into the "nether region" under my dresser...I found it,but it took about 15 minutes...
Ha ha. That was lucky then. Thankfully these seeds weren't expensive so it more bothered me the waste of 2 days. Problem soon fixed though. :hookah:

So after last night's mishap the new Kalashnikov seed had already sprouted a tap root and got into the soil this time. Ha ha. One of the Northern Lights and Pink Grapefruit are in pots now too. The other Northern Lights is taking her time.

we are literally on the same time frame lol just started a new grow, seeds just breakif ground tonight lol
good luck
4 in there hehe gonna be funnnn

Pink Grapefruit & Kalashnikov have broken the surface. K-lash still has her hat on but that should be gone later today. Will get pics then. Still no sign of either Northern Lights. The seeds had barely cracked after 4 days in the shot glass but they were starting when I put them in the soil. Hoping they're doing their thing but being a little slow.

Does it smell?
The grow or the coconut oil? My cabinet is pretty good at controlling the odour so far. Got a can-lite 150 filter with a 120mm USB case fan for extraction. The filter will likely need replacing after this grow. Making the oil stunk the house out. I was well and truly in the dog house with my pregnant wife. The smell makes her wretch now she's pregnant :laugh:. I will build a bigger cabinet soon but I do enjoy the challenge of a small grow.

Back
Top Bottom