The grow or the coconut oil? My cabinet is pretty good at controlling the odour so far. Got a can-lite 150 filter with a 120mm USB case fan for extraction. The filter will likely need replacing after this grow. Making the oil stunk the house out. I was well and truly in the dog house with my pregnant wife. The smell makes her wretch now she's pregnant :laugh:. I will build a bigger cabinet soon but I do enjoy the challenge of a small grow.
Growings hard enough for me without adding the challenge of restricting space lol. Hats off though, it can't be easy controlling the environment.

Had over 5.5 oz out of two grows. More than enough meds for me and a couple of friends.
I've seen a guy can get 3 from inside a pc stack! Definately my favourite ever grow like. Dude called Mr sparkles on another site. How the hell that's even possible I'll never know but he does it anyway lol

I've seen a guy can get 3 from inside a pc stack! Definately my favourite ever grow like. Dude called Mr sparkles on another site. How the hell that's even possible I'll never know but he does it anyway lol
That's impressive. Realistically I think I could get 5-6oz off two plants in this cabinet. Just need to get the right strains and training perfected. The environment hasn't been too much of an issue for me apart from when we've had little heat waves. The biggest challenge is getting the plants the optimum height.

You tried any Dutch passion stuff mate?Their night queen grows short fat plants that produce nothing but donkey chokers. That would maybe be a strain for you to look at. Would do well with 1 of them in a scrogg I'd think. Some of the strongest stuff I've ever blazed too. Reeaaalyy heavy going and super easy to grow.

You tried any Dutch passion stuff mate?Their night queen grows short fat plants that produce nothing but donkey chokers. That would maybe be a strain for you to look at. Would do well with 1 of them in a scrogg I'd think. Some of the strongest stuff I've ever blazed too. Reeaaalyy heavy going and super easy to grow.
No I haven't yet. Will have to take a look after my break from growing.

Good to see you doing it again, Vets
:popcorn:
Cheers buddy. Glad to have you along. Hoping those Northern Lights make an appearance. May have to buy a couple more seeds or just pop more pink grapefruit. Perhaps the universe is telling me to only grow the two. Ha ha.

Just a little update. The Kalashnikov & Pink Grapefruit babies seem to be doing fine. The Northern Lights however....... one has broken ground but the seed casing has barely opened. Looks weird. The other one is a no show. If I can get the one that's popped to shed that case I'll be happy. Ordered some mega crop and bio-silica for this rounds nutes. Thinking of doing the bio-silica as a foliar spray. I think I can do that anyway. Here's a few pics.

Auto Kalashnikov
IMG_20190819_191120_DRO.jpg

Auto Pink Grapefruit
IMG_20190819_191200_DRO.jpg

Auto Northern Lights - may not make it
IMG_20190819_191238_DRO.jpg

Subbed. I used to grow stealthy in furniture too. Nice lumberwork there :bravo:

Lets see how much you can get from that tiny space. QB would definately help you out with this one :morenutes:
Cheers! Happy to have you along for the ride. My 1st grow got 2.25oz, 2nd grow about 2.5oz. I've got a HLG 65 QB in there.

The ones that popped look great,Vet
That Northern Lights does look odd,but she'll
probably do fine once she sheds the seed shells
You might have to give her a little help with that,and that's always "tricky".

Gently coaxed the case off that Northern Lights, it was proper on there still. She looks healthy enough underneath though. Hopefully she opens up now and cracks on. The other one is toast, dug it up and it was still cracked with a tiny dried up tap root. So now I'm thinking I'll transplant the AK & NL into the pots from the last grow but cut down slightly. One of them is in the pics. Those two will get LST only and the PG will stay in her pot and get topped.

Back
Top Bottom