The little one is starting to grow now she must have some roots established. The little leaves do look to be curling up but I'm not too concerned just yet. For some reason my temps are higher than usual. Perhaps my extractor fan needs replacing now. Done two grows so not bad for £11. I expect the other two to start taking off now. I'll likely transplant them in another week.
IMG_20190823_083335_DRO.jpg

IMG_20190823_083355_DRO.jpg

Went away for the weekend and came back to this. Much better than I had imagined. The temps had hit 36C. Just given them a drink with a very small amount of megacrop and 0.5ml plant magic bio-silicon in 1ltr of water. Kalashnikov- top left, Pink Grapefruit- top right, Northern Lights- bottom.
IMG_20190826_203324_DRO.jpg

It's impressive what they do when we're not looking!
You're on the way now,Vet-they look great!

Decided to do some transplanting today. The Kalashnikov & Pink Grapefruit are now in their forever homes. Will give them a few days to get over any shock and then LST will begin. Bit worried about the PG as the bottom half of the soil seemed to drop off just as I was lowering her into the new pot. Fingers crossed not too many roots were damaged. Think it's because I put quite a lot of extra perlite in the soil this grow. See how she does over the next couple of days. The Northern Lights is going to stay in the small pot. Think I'll top her like with the little blueberry I did previously and see how she does.
IMG_20190827_154952_DRO.jpg

Training has started on the Kalashnikov today. All looking okay. I'd turned the lights down to try and control the temperature as it's been hot here but feel they're wanting a little more of that yummy light food. Starting to crank it back up again.
IMG_20190828_165924_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190828_165919_DRO.jpg

They're coming right along,Vet !
All 3 looking very healthy and happy.
Your Northern Lights could be a twin to my Purple Punch...I removed her lower nodes today in prep for topping this weekend,and the quad thing a little later on.
My other plant is a week younger,so she gets to keep her nodes for a bit longer...
Are you planning on quadlining any of them,or just straight LST?

They're coming right along,Vet !
All 3 looking very healthy and happy.
Your Northern Lights could be a twin to my Purple Punch...I removed her lower nodes today in prep for topping this weekend,and the quad thing a little later on.
My other plant is a week younger,so she gets to keep her nodes for a bit longer...
Are you planning on quadlining any of them,or just straight LST?
They're doing alright so far hey. Finding it quite difficult to weigh out such small amounts of megacrop. Think I'll get a 4ltr water bottle and mix up bigger batches. That bio-silicon seems to be helping, they have nice strong looking stems. Good to hear yours are coming along nicely. I'll drop by on Monday to check out your update.
No quadlining for me this time. Think if I do it again it'll just be one plant in the cabinet so I can spread her right out.

Think I'll get a 4ltr water bottle and mix up bigger batches.
That'll make it a lot easier,and all three plants will get the exact same dose that way.
If you don't use it all on your cannabis,dump the leftovers into your house plants-I've got a little palm looking plant in the bathroom that was 8" tall for years-after 6 months of Mega Crop,it's about 20" tall,and in need of pruning..

Pink Grapefruit was topped yesterday. She looks a little sad about it bless her. Bit more training on the Kalashnikov & the Northern Lights is chilling in her little pot growing away. They've just had 1g mega crop and 1ml bio-silicon in 2L of water shared between them. PH'd with 10ml Apple cider vinegar. Not sure if it's the mega crop or silicon that's very alkaline. Never needed that much vinegar with the bio bizz.
IMG_20190902_202439_DRO.jpg

They're coming right along,looking healthy, Vet!
The Mega Crop drops my pH by about half a point when I add it to the water,so it's probably the silicon that's alkaline.
My tap water starts at 8, 4g of MegaCrop in a gallon will bring it down to apx.7.5 ,then I add white vinegar to fine tune it to around 6.4,and I try to vary that a little with each watering.

They're coming right along,looking healthy, Vet!
The Mega Crop drops my pH by about half a point when I add it to the water,so it's probably the silicon that's alkaline.
My tap water starts at 8, 4g of MegaCrop in a gallon will bring it down to apx.7.5 ,then I add white vinegar to fine tune it to around 6.4,and I try to vary that a little with each watering.
Surprisingly well considering the hot spell they had to go through. Ah nice one, that's good to know.

Had a quick look in the cabinet this morning and I may have overfed with the megacrop. Got some clawing on the PG and Kalashnikov upper leaves. I'll see what they're like after work and will flush with water if needed. Hopefully doesn't slow them down too much.

Its the silicone that rockets the ph lol
Looking good buddy gonna be fun with 3 of em.in there lol
Think we should be done with soaring temps now at least

Its the silicone that rockets the ph lol
Looking good buddy gonna be fun with 3 of em.in there lol
Think we should be done with soaring temps now at least
It's always a giggle hey. Yeah thankfully. It was boiling in there for them. Surprised they've done so well.

That low ryder of mine quadrupled in size when she started flowering...she was 3" when she started,11.5" at harvest- so your plants may end up "just right" for your space!
I'm just guessing,of course- I don't know autos well enough yet to be sure about anything they might do....

That low ryder of mine quadrupled in size when she started flowering...she was 3" when she started,11.5" at harvest- so your plants may end up "just right" for your space!
I'm just guessing,of course- I don't know autos well enough yet to be sure about anything they might do....
I'll have to look back on my first grow and compare where they were at this stage. Growing quite vigorously now.

Back
Top Bottom