They seem to be growing okay. Looks like after every feed the Pink Grapefruit top leaves curl quite a bit and have some clawing at the tips. Perhaps she's a little more sensitive.
IMG_20190906_081238_DRO.jpg

IMG_20190906_081245_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190906_081233_DRO.jpg

Are you feeding right after lights on? Or after lights off? Either way leaves will be droppy just before and just after lights on/off.

How many and how much water do you give in 7 days?

Im also growing a auto grapefruit strain and using Megacrop nutes, Honestly your leaves look like over watering to me, IMO. I did the same thing recently.

How much megacrop you using for 1gal/4Liters?

Are you feeding right after lights on? Or after lights off? Either way leaves will be droppy just before and just after lights on/off.

How many and how much water do you give in 7 days?

Im also growing a auto grapefruit strain and using Megacrop nutes, Honestly your leaves look like over watering to me, IMO. I did the same thing recently.

How much megacrop you using for 1gal/4Liters?
Feeding in the evening. 3-4 hours after lights on. The pot has always been fully dry before feeding. They're going 3 days ish between feeds. The two in fabric pots get 1L each with 0.5g (quite hard to do accurately but I am using a proper scale) megacrop and 0.5ml bio-silicon. It's only the PG having any issue. Pretty sure it's not overwatering. Maybe it's a little too much nitrogen for her. Not overly worried but will monitor closely over the next couple of feeds.

Feeding in the evening. 3-4 hours after lights on. The pot has always been fully dry before feeding. They're going 3 days ish between feeds. The two in fabric pots get 1L each with 0.5g (quite hard to do accurately but I am using a proper scale) megacrop and 0.5ml bio-silicon. It's only the PG having any issue. Pretty sure it's not overwatering. Maybe it's a little too much nitrogen for her. Not overly worried but will monitor closely over the next couple of feeds.

Sound like your on the right track and id have to agree, that plant seems sensitive lol good job ;) Hope she grow giant for ya.

Mine got to be aound 28" tall
I hope mine doesn't get that tall. It'll be face planting the light. Ha ha. Bit more training shoukd keep her shorter for me. Plus she's not in a very big pot which should help. Could have some mayhem going on though, let's see what the next couple of weeks bring. If I can keep the PG & Kalashnikov a similar size to the Blueberry Auto in my first grow I should be laughing.

will monitor closely over the next couple of feeds.
If you start to get a little tip burn,maybe cut her feeding down to every other
watering-she may just not need quite as much as the others.
If it never gets worse than a little clawing,I wouldn't worry about it,because all three look like they're liking what you're doing so far.

If you start to get a little tip burn,maybe cut her feeding down to every other
watering-she may just not need quite as much as the others.
If it never gets worse than a little clawing,I wouldn't worry about it,because all three look like they're liking what you're doing so far.
Good tip mate thanks. I'm happy with them at the moment.

Looking good, Vet!
Is that pistils I see on the 2 bigger ones?
Hard to tell,but they look kind of like it...

You just never know with autos-that low ryder of mine did 90% of her growing after
she started flowering (at day 21)
Those plants are going to be nothing but bud come harvest time!

You just never know with autos-that low ryder of mine did 90% of her growing after
she started flowering (at day 21)
Those plants are going to be nothing but bud come harvest time!
Fingers crossed my friend, fingers crossed. Little northern lights girl has caught up pretty well too. The PG is stretching out more but SHOULD be about spot on with her size. But as you say, who knows with autos. Ha ha. I like growing them.

It's day 21 for one of mine,so I'm looking her over pretty closely-no pistils yet,but the day's not over!

Back
Top Bottom