Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

GG's training is coming along nicely. Just got to top the two ends once the tips have grown out enough to get the snippers in there. Then it's bending only as she grows out to the required size before flip. She's still a very dark green so I'll keep an eye on the new growth and the next feed may have a small amount of mega crop introduced.
20201107_110053.jpg

Got tap roots on the Critical Mass & OG Kush beans so they've gone into their little starter pots. Things are moving along nicely. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Looking good Vet...I'm going to quit using Mega Crop :hmmmm: it's not doing as good as my FF nutrients did, so I'm switching back...
...I had a plant that was beautiful, and halfway through flower it looked like a cal-mag def, so I gave her some cal-mag :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: she's been a crispy critter ever since, but getting better, I almost wrote her off it was so bad :rip:

Looking good Vet...I'm going to quit using Mega Crop :hmmmm: it's not doing as good as my FF nutrients did, so I'm switching back...
...I had a plant that was beautiful, and halfway through flower it looked like a cal-mag def, so I gave her some cal-mag :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: she's been a crispy critter ever since, but getting better, I almost wrote her off it was so bad :rip:
That sucks. Frustrating I'm sure. I used it on autoflowers a couple of runs back and they were the biggest producers I've had. Got close to 5oz off 3 plants crammed in that little cabinet. Thought I'd try it again for simplicity as I'll have a fair bit going on soon. Got plenty of the biobizz nutrients left if I come across any issues. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for taking the time to look through over here. More than welcome to jump in any time. :Namaste: :ganjamon:

That sucks. Frustrating I'm sure. I used it on autoflowers a couple of runs back and they were the biggest producers I've had. Got close to 5oz off 3 plants crammed in that little cabinet. Thought I'd try it again for simplicity as I'll have a fair bit going on soon. Got plenty of the biobizz nutrients left if I come across any issues. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for taking the time to look through over here. More than welcome to jump in any time. :Namaste: :ganjamon:
The MC did great at first, but it says to feed every time you water... :thedoubletake: ...I tried it on 1 (my Northern Lights auto)...that's the 1 that went crispy...went with my regular schedule on the rest and they're okay...water...water...feed...add supplements if needed...

Kinda mad at myself, cuz I figured it would do that...I mean, I can't keep eating a bunch of steak without a drink or 2 of water...same with plants :thumb:
Now my Purple Punch Cookies likes it every third time, my Pineapple chunk hates it, leaves turned spotty yellow, and fall off, so she's already back on the FF trio. The trio is about $150 every 6 months, but well worth it...I buy the gallon containers from my local shop :popcorn:

The MC did great at first, but it says to feed every time you water... :thedoubletake: ...I tried it on 1 (my Northern Lights auto)...that's the 1 that went crispy...went with my regular schedule on the rest and they're okay...water...water...feed...add supplements if needed...

Kinda mad at myself, cuz I figured it would do that...I mean, I can't keep eating a bunch of steak without a drink or 2 of water...same with plants :thumb:
Now my Purple Punch Cookies likes it every third time, my Pineapple chunk hates it, leaves turned spotty yellow, and fall off, so she's already back on the FF trio. The trio is about $150 every 6 months, but well worth it...I buy the gallon containers from my local shop :popcorn:
Gotta try these things out hey. What works for one might not work for another and all that. I did a Northern Lights Auto using mega crop in a 5" pot and it was awesome. Loved that little plant.

I'm here Vet! Sorry totally missed this in the midst of all the drama on my end.

Great deep forest green on the GG. Good luck with the clones!

Hooray for those seeds. Those are some fine lines to work!

Mother bonsai? I'm so heeeeere for this shit!
No worries mate. Glad you made it, the door is always open. Becoming quite the task to keep up with all the great journals and maintain your own. Hoping I can fit the 3 mothers and the propagator in there. Might be wishful thinking but I have to try.

drop a pic on my journal , ive a feeling i know what's up with it :cheesygrinsmiley: or pm me ,

At that stage where not much is happening now. GG is plodding along and will be watered sometime today. Think I'll add a very light dose of MC and see how she responds. Training continues.

I think the clones are okay. The trimmed fan leaves are pointing down but don't feel floppy. Tips are still upright. Temps in the propagator are 27-28C during lights on and drops to about 22C with lights off. Humidity is 99%.

Still waiting for the seedlings to appear. I've read conflicting info online about the orientation of seeds in the soil. Several articles say pointed end upwards and others say crown up. I think I did the GG pointed end up and the tap root emerged to the surface. These ones have gone pointed end down.

drop a pic on my journal , ive a feeling i know what's up with it :cheesygrinsmiley: or pm me ,
Thanks Nutty :passitleft:I'll drop a pic, but it was the mega crop, I was feeding too much apparently, following the directions :thedoubletake:
She got nothing but water the last 2 times and is coming out of it now :thumb:

GG is 29 days old now. Just had a watering with bio-silicon and just 1g of MC in 2L of water. Still waiting for a little more growth to get in and snip those tops off.
20201108_163845.jpg
20201108_163910.jpg

The cuttings are doing whatever they're doing. Maintaining humidity and hoping something is happening inside those rooters.
20201108_142829.jpg

The cabinet in all its tiny glory. I put that envelope there as I thought the light might be too intense for the cuttings.
20201108_164001.jpg

good job on the training.

I'm going to quit using Mega Crop
...I had a plant that was beautiful, and halfway through flower it looked like a cal-mag def, so I gave her some cal-mag she's been a crispy critter ever since, but getting better, I almost wrote her off it was so bad

you were probably hot already. especially if auto. mc almost always works best alone. most calmag issues are remedied by a tiny increase in dose. i don't think that was what was going on there though

sounds like because auto more than anything. you can feed autos lighter even with mc. i'm gonna run some autos just to get the feel of it some time.

everyone i know who runs auto alongside photos in MC mixes separate for the autos. the f/f/w or f/f/f/w works as well if you feed higher strength. you just drop the water on the photos and feed continuous.

Back
Top Bottom