Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

Your ladies are all looking great, Vet - and there's a lot of 'em!
Never been a fan of pipes but this is great.
I've always used pipes (I can't roll a decent joint to save my life) but the Perfect Pipe is the only one that
gets me stoned with such a small amount of weed... :lot-o-toke:

Day 65 from flip for GG today. Think she's just about done pushing new pistils out. Trichomes tell me she has a way to go still. Found 2 amber trichs then got bored of looking :laughtwo:
20210127_220554.jpg
20210127_220627.jpg
IMG_20210127_211407_DRO.jpg

OG Kush clone #1 has been in the flower tent for 8 days now. Grown about 4 inches I think. Will be interesting to see if she stretches much.
20210127_220509.jpg

Day 65 from flip for GG today. Think she's just about done pushing new pistils out. Trichomes tell me she has a way to go still. Found 2 amber trichs then got bored of looking :laughtwo:
20210127_220554.jpg
20210127_220627.jpg
IMG_20210127_211407_DRO.jpg

OG Kush clone #1 has been in the flower tent for 8 days now. Grown about 4 inches I think. Will be interesting to see if she stretches much.
20210127_220509.jpg
How can you get bored of looking at that. She's a beauty. Fabulous work my friend. Are you getting excited about tasting your hard work?

How can you get bored of looking at that. She's a beauty. Fabulous work my friend. Are you getting excited about tasting your hard work?
Oh I could look at her all day but hunching over with the microscope is another matter :laughtwo: Yeah I can't wait. Have a feeling it's going to knock me on my arse:rofl::lot-o-toke:

Had an email back from magical butter today apologising for the delayed response and asking for my address details so they can process the order. Hopefully they properly read my email and know my location. We shall see. He who dares Rodney, he who dares! :laughtwo:

Your Glue is looking awesome Vet!! Well done brother! She's looking real close to me. I keep finding myself sharpening my shears every time I look at her!
Thanks bro. I'll be keeping a close eye on her the rest of the week and into next week if she needs it.

Back
Top Bottom