Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

Good start to the week. We have a newborn this morning. The Critical Mass has popped up to say hello.
20201109_091035.jpg

GG seemed to enjoy that little dose of MC and had a bit of growth through the night. Managed to do the final topping on the ends and a little more training. Shaping up nicely now.
20201109_091146.jpg
20201109_091122.jpg

i don't clone much as I'm a auto guy, but when i did they always when a tad yellow then roots appeared , i cant do regulars I've the smallest attention span in the world , i get bored too easy so i have to do three sets of plants and that helps me not focus on just one or i get bored then pump nutes into them , just for something to do hahaaahaaa :laugh::laugh:.
this way i can take my eyes of two sets and let them grow peacefully , my sweet cheese cracked over night , putting them in today :cheesygrinsmiley:

i don't clone much as I'm a auto guy, but when i did they always when a tad yellow then roots appeared , i cant do regulars I've the smallest attention span in the world , i get bored too easy so i have to do three sets of plants and that helps me not focus on just one or i get bored then pump nutes into them , just for something to do hahaaahaaa :laugh::laugh:.
this way i can take my eyes of two sets and let them grow peacefully , my sweet cheese cracked over night , putting them in today :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ha ha. I get that. I'm trying the clones and bonsai mothers for a bit to expand my growing experience but can see myself doing some kind of perpetual auto grow afterwards.

Really wish I had a better camera, but managed a couple of cool pics of the baby critical mass.
20201109_202319.jpg
20201109_202345.jpg
Nice guttation pictures! Always gratifying when that happens. Good hydraulics. Balanced VPD. You get to tick off your checklist without even opening a maintenance hatch on days like that.

Nice guttation pictures! Always gratifying when that happens. Good hydraulics. Balanced VPD. You get to tick off your checklist without even opening a maintenance hatch on days like that.
I have a basic understanding of VPD but didn't know what those droplets meant. I have some more reading to do.

Chugging along. The OG Kush is up but still has the case stuck on and looks like a bit of something is keeping the cotyledons closed. Will see how it's looking tomorrow but right now it's kinda funky. Fat head and skinny little stem.
IMG_20201110_193951_DRO.jpg

The OG Kush is up but still has the case stuck on and looks like a bit of something is keeping the cotyledons closed
That's the membrane- If you end up having to clean it off, wet it first and it'll come off a lot easier...

Only just caught wind of this journal.... You're going advanced with this one - bonzai mothers, clones and whatnot. Of course, the "bonzai" cabinets. Interesting stuff, and it's looking good already!

I'll watch and learn:thumb:
Great to see you here. It could all go horribly wrong but I want to try new things and learn new techniques in growing. All about having fun.

Did a little surgery on the OG Kush seedling this morning. That membrane wasn't letting go so has been removed. She popped open instantly.
I left the vent open on the propagator through the night and the cuttings haven't fallen over so I'm taking that as a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom